(The 11th Hour) I'm just a friend but she's Amelia Pond!

We quickly run up the hill away from the house, passing a biker as we scale the street. Doctor takes the lead before stopping to confront Amy.

"You're Amelia?" Amy just rolls her eyes marching on.

"And you're late!"

"You're Amelia pond. You're the little girl?"

"I'm Amelia pond and you're late!"

"Then who are you?" he says looking at me, inspecting me like it's the first time he's seen me.

"I'm just a friend. She's Amelia pond!" I say getting the attention off me back onto Amy.

"What happened?" he asked.

"12 years!" yup she is not happy in the slightest.

"And you hit me with a cricket bat!" he says looking back at me.

"No that wasn't me that was her" I say pointing to Amy who gives me a death glare, I just smile back.

"YOU hit me with a cricket bat!" he now has his claim targeted towards the right person.

"12 years and 4 psychiatrists."

"4?"

"I kept biting them" once again that might have been my influence.

"Why?"

"They said you weren't real." They looked at each other but the moment was broken by the same alien message being repeated through an ice cream truck sound system.

"Oh, come on! We're being staked out by an ice cream van?" once I finished my complaint the Doctor grabbed my hand and started running towards the van.

"What's that? Why you playing that?" the Doctor asks as we reach the open window of the truck.

"It's meant to be Clair de lune" the ice cream van man said.

"Clair de lune? Really? I mean great song but not really setting the mood for eating ice crem. Sleeping and reading maybe, but ice cream?" I mean come on I use that song to fall asleep too.

"Nix! not the time!" Amy says from beside me. Oh yeah aliens!

The Doctor Listens to the message again before running to the middle of the street noticing that the message is coming from everything.

"Doctor? What's happening?" Amy asks scared as I am. She doesn't get a response from the Doctor. Instead, he runs to the closest house which happens to be a cottage. Me and Amy quickly follow.

"-special on television faults in the area" me and Amy arrive just as the Doctor finishes his sentence. He looks over to Amy before turning back to the old lady. "also, crimes" he runs over taking the remote from the lady as me and Amy scurry to the back of the couch across from the tele.

"I was just about to call, its on every channel" the lady says to the Doctor before turning to me and Amy. "hello. Amy, Nix. Dears. Amy, are you a policewoman now?"

"Well sometimes" I can feel the embarrassment coming off of Amy.

"I thought you where a nurse?" me and the Doctor make eye contact at this, breaking it when Amy replies.

"I can be a nurse."

"Or actually a nun?"

"She dabbles" I say with a polite smile saving Amy from this conversation.

"Nix, dear. How's the memory?" oh ok, we didn't need to go from Amy's embarrassing conversation to mine!

"The same as it was last time you asked me ma'am" I said with a tight-lipped smile hinting that this conversation was over.

"A-anyway. Amy, who is your friend?" she says hinting to the Doctor.

"Who's Amy? You where Amelia" the Doctor says looking at Amy.

"Yeah. Now I'm Amy"

"Amelia pond- that was a great name" Amy takes a second before answering.

"A bit fairy-tale." By the look on the Doctors face he didn't like that response. "and anyway, if you like fairy-tale names you'll love Nix's real name!"

"Amelia pond, I will hit you" my threat clearly caught the Doctors interest as he indicated to Amy to continue.

"His name is Phoenix" I could wipe that smug smile off her face so fast.

"Like his eyes. Phoenix fire, it's the colour of your eyes" the Doctor says before going back to messing with the remote. Honestly, he is still a mad man as my eyes are brown and have always been brown.

"I know you, don't I?" the old lady asks the Doctor "I've seen you somewhere before."

"Not me. Brand new face..." the Doctor starts making strange faces to the old lady. "First time on. And what kind of job is a kissogram?" the Doctor directs the end question to Amy.

"I go to parties and I kiss people." The tension is so thick I can barely breath "in outfits. It's a laugh!"

"You where a little girl 5 minutes ago!" the Doctor protests.

"you're worse than my aunt!"

"I'm the Doctor. I'm worse than everyone's aunt!" the Doctor retaliates before looking to me and the old lady. "and that is not how I'm introducing myself." He quickly goes back to tinkering with the radio. The original alien message starts playing in a different language every time he clicks his screwdriver. "Ok. its everywhere, in every language. They are broadcasting to the whole world" he quickly runs over to the window, opening it and sticking his head out.

"What's up there what are you looking for?" Amy asks as she follows him to the window, I go and sit on the couch looking at the creepy eyeball that's been on the screen the whole time.

"Ok. Planet this size, two poles, your basic molten core... they're going to need a 40% fusion blast" I just noticed there that Jeff has walked in and the Doctor starts squaring up to him while continuing. "but they'll have to power up first, wont they? So, assuming a medium sized star ship, that's 20 minutes. What do you think, 20 minutes? Yeah 20 minutes." He looks away from Jeff over to Amy. "We've got 20 minutes" its silent before all you hear is my snicker from the laugh I was trying to hide due to the Doctors weird interactions.

"20 minutes to what?" Amy asks before Jeff cuts in with his own question.

"Is he the Doctor?"

"He is, isn't he? He's the Doctor, the raggedy Doctor. All those cartoons you did when you where little. The raggedy Doctor, Its him!" the lady says out of excitement causing me to burst out laughing causing an angry glare from Amy and a confused look from the Doctor.

"Cartoons?" the Doctor asks before coming to the couch and sitting next to me on the couch. "cartoons?" he asks me causing me to laugh again.

"Yeah, raggedy man, cartoons" I say picking up the ripped and dirty tie from around his neck showing him. He nudges me a bit before taking the tie from my hands.

"Jeff, shut up. 20 minutes to what?" Amy asks causing all of us to look at the Doctor but he if focused on the tv.

"Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated." Was on a repeat.

"Human residence, they're not talking about your house, they're talking about the planet. Somewhere up there, there's a spaceship. And its going to incinerate the planet. 20 minutes to the end of the world"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check me out!! 

multiple uploads in one day?

dont worry i finished the episode.

Vote and Comment please!!

thank you for reading.

Phoenix Fire (Doctor who fic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara