" No buts you are coming and thats final . Its Ma and papa's anniversary and I sure they will be happy to see you " Rhea said insisting.

" Ok mam , and thanks for inviting me " Prachi said smiling .

Rhea hugged her in joy , Prachi was at first surprised but then reciprocated .

       ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Evening :
Mehta Industries

Shahil was sitting in his cabin doing some work when his secretary came in and said that Ms.Mehra had come to meet him . He told his secretary to bring her in .

" Hi Rhea " Shahil said as Rhea came inside .

" Hi " Rhea said smiling .

" I didnt know you were coming today "

" I thought it would be a surprise "

Shahil smiled and Rhea instantly got lost , but then remembered why she had come

" So tommorow is my Ma and Papa's anniversary,  so will you come to the party " Rhea asked sounding a little nervous .

" Sure , it will be awesome to meet Mr and Mrs Mehra "  Shahil said smiling after some time .

Rhea felt a surge of relief . She was little scared if Shahil would have declined her request.

She smiled back

             ●●●●●●●●●●●●● 

Kholi Mansion

Ranbir was sitting in his cabin , thinking about the incident that happened a few hours ago .

Flashback

Ranbir was passing the store room on the office when he heard a sound. He went inside the storeroom to check where it was coming from .

Prachi was standing on stool trying to get some files from the top . She was so engrossed in taking the file that she did not notice the stool was shaking .

She stood on her toes and managed to get the files . She was happy when suddenly she lost her balance .

She closed her eyes in fear of the painful fall .

It was after a couple of minutes did she realize that the fall never came .

She opened her eyes and saw a pair of the most beautiful eyes she has every seen in the world.

Ranbir had caught Prachi on time preventing the fall .

Seconds ticked away but the the two were lost in each other's eyes .

It was Kiara who bought them out of the trance . She had come to the store room for some work and was surprised to see the scene . After enjoying the lovely moment for a minute , she fake coughed a little to bring them out of their dreamworld.

Flash back ends .

Ranbir closed his eyes remembering the her beautiful cute face . His thoughts were shocked when Aryan entered the room.

" Bro what are you thinking ?? " Aryan asked .

" Um.... nothing " Ranbir said quickly.

" You were thinking about a girl right " Aryan said teasingly .

Ranbir was shocked , he looked at Ryan surprised.

" Kiara di told me " Aryan said with a sneaky smile.

" What did Kiara di tell you ? " Ranbir asked nervously .

" come on , bro . Dont act like you dont know anything . A girl in your arms , in the storeroom , lost in love....... " Aryan said but he wasn't able to say more be cause Ranbir was standing before him with a really dangerous look .

" Uh oh " Aryan thought as he stood up ready to run any second .

" Aryan !! " Ranbir shouted .

The next minute Aryan was running around the cabin with Ranbir chasing him .

" Oy , stop both of you , this is a office not a playground " Vikram said , who had just arrived and was shocked to see the scenario .

Both of them stopped immediately  .

" Sorry " they both said sheepishly,  while Vikram shook his thinking that this boys will never grow up.

      ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Thanks guys , I can't believe this story has crossed 3k readers . I am really happy . Thanks for all your support.

Don't forget to give your comments and votes .

Please Avoid spelling mistakes.

Bye guys
Wisi