9

Chuuya looked at Mori then Dazai. "I am not putting this gun down" Dazai said. He was glaring at Mori. "Hmm seems so" Mori said. "You do know killing me will cause trouble right?" He said turning to face Dazai.

Dazai looked at him. "Does it look like a give a shit?" He said. Akutagawa walked in, "oh. Am I interrupting something?" He asked. "No. Mori was just leaving. Weren't you?" Chuuya said standing up.

Mori sighed and chuckled. "Until next time Dazai" he said before going out the door. Chuuya huffed and picked up his hat putting it back on.

Akutagawa blinked, "Anyway. Atsushi and I wanted to know if you guys wanted to go on a double date tonight? If you like that is"

Dazai sighed setting the gun down. "If Chibi is up to it" he said. "Yeah whatever" Chuuya said rolling his eyes. "Nice. I'll text you the place later" Akutagawa said walking out the door and shutting it.

"Did he hurt you?" Dazai asked. "No." Chuuya said. Dazai nodded and walked over to Chuuya resting his chin on his head. Chuuya growled but leaned his head against Dazai's chest. "I'm sorry" Chuuya whispered.

"For what?" Dazai asked running his fingers through Chuuya's soft ginger hair. "For inviting Mori in. I should have talked to him outside. Knowing how he is he will definitely go to Fukazawa" he said.

"And if he does I will deal with it" Dazai said. "Don't blame yourself baby" Chuuya nodded his face was nuzzled in Dazai's shirt. He played with the end of it as tears slowly ran down his face.

If he got Dazai in trouble he would never forgive himself. Ever.

~Days later~
Surprisingly Mori never went to Fukazawa. Chuuya was relieved. "See. I told you there was nothing to worry about" Dazai said. Chuuya smiled slightly. Dazai was laying down on the couch his head in Chuuya's lap.

Chuuya ruffled Dazai's hair. He had a glass of wine in his hand. Dazai smiled and nuzzled into Chuuya's stomach falling asleep.