"Absolutely not."

"Of course not."

"Okay, it goes like this. Suppose that while you're sleeping, a miracle occurs. When you wake up, what is something that you would like to see that would make your life better?" Dr. Raynor waits for you two to answer.

"In my miracle, she would... she would talk less." Bucky turns to you and tucks in his lips smiling.

"Exactly what I was gonna say. Isn't that ironic?" You laughed to Dr. Raynor sarcastically.

"You guys are leaving me with no choice. It's time for the soul-gazing exercise." Dr. Raynor suggested, motioning for you two to get close.

"I like this better." Bucky chuckled in a jerk way.

"Oh, God. He's gonna love this." You turn to Dr. Raynor, smiling like a child.

"Turn around. Face each other." Dr. Raynor demanded you two. You groan quietly as you and Bucky shift your chairs and face each other. Your knees almost touching. "Closer."

You and Bucky then glance down at your knees.

"Which way you want to go?" You asked in a rude tone. "Right or left?"

Bucky then grabs your left leg aggressively and puts it in between his legs. For a moment, you found it hot and your eyes were locked into his. Bucky slammed his back against the chair, annoyingly. He noticed that you couldn't stop staring. Your mood changed to annoyed.

"That's a little close." Your voice became soft.

"Very. What you wanted, right?" Bucky sarcastically shot in a flirting way. You knew what he was doing and it worked.

"Guys. Good. Now look at each other. You need to look at each other in the eyes." Dr. Raynor demanded.

You sighed and blink. Your eyes were locked into Bucky's. Bucky's eyes nonchalantly stare at your lips and then back into your blue eyes. To play with his self esteem, you licked your lips.

"There, you see? That wasn't so hard."

Suddenly, you caught yourself in a staring contest with Bucky. Your eyes were squinting and so were Bucky's, trying not to lose.

"Wait, what are you doing? Are you having a staring contest? Just blink." Dr. Raynor snaps her fingers. "Sweet Jesus. All right, Y/N, why does James aggravate you? And don't say something childish." She warned.

You hesitated, "He wouldn't understand." You whispered.

"Try it anyway." Dr. Raynor motioned to Bucky.

"Its-" You froze, staring into Bucky's wondrous eyes. "I told him long ago I forgave him about something but I'm not sure if I fully had." You tucked in your lips, holding on to the tears.

Bucky stares at you in a confused way, but then realized what you meant.

"And I know what you are going to say. That it is in the past, I understand that, I do but I keep on replying that video of him inside my head, I keep reminding myself that isn't the person I-" You hesitated for a moment. You glanced down at your fingers and began to fiddle with them. "I know it's not fair to be mad at him for that but-" You tuck in your lips, holding in the tears. You shrug your shoulders.

"This is really helping, Dr. Raynor, thank you." You sarcastically told her, sniffing.

Dr. Raynor caught your meaning. "James? A response would help."

Bucky remains quiet.

You shot Bucky a desperate look for him to respond.

You shake your head. "I'm sorry, that wasn't fair." You regretted your decision by speaking out about that.