Fistful Of Gifts

NSFW

Have you ever had one of those fantasies? You know, the ones that feel so real you begin to wonder if you are actually imagining them? Well, I do... because I have them all the time! Sometimes, they turn into a story, but mostly they remain trapped inside my brain. That is, until now after one came true like my very own birthday wish was granted...

It was my birthday. Yay! I am not really the type to make a big deal of such things, but this year I decided to go all out. I invited all my friends and family and had a mega party. The night started off slow, but by the time most of the guests had left, there were a dozen people passed out throughout the place with various questionable vices surrounding them. 

I was still getting used to all the rock and roll lifestyle, I had never really experienced such a thing—not that I had never attended such wild parties before joining Fleetwood Mac, but throwing one was a first for me—so I was unsure how to deal. 

So I decided to go to bed and wait until the next day to worry about the party's aftermath. So with that, I strolled over to my room. Luckily, I was not too drunk—or I would never have made it through the maze of bodies that cluttered the path from the living room to my bedroom.

Finally, I reached my room and closed the door behind me, happy for the first few moments of quiet in over six hours.  

I stripped and, fully naked, headed over to my bed.

"Ahhh..." I sighed as I slipped into bed, the sheets soft on my skin as my tired muscles finally relaxed. Closing my eyes, I knew it would be a matter of seconds before I passed out.

 Unfortunately or fortunately, before I could, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," I called out after releasing an exasperated sigh. Moments later, the door swung open and my best friend walked in. 

"Are you asleep?" asked Christine.

"Yes."

She hesitated for a second, as if unsure if I was actually asleep of just saying that—please do not think less of her; she was quite drunk. Finally, she realized I was being sarcastic.

"Can I come in?" she asked after letting a few chuckles flow past her lips. I nodded and she slipped into my room, closing the room behind her. But instead of speaking, she just stood there, staring down at me.

"Can I help you?" I asked. She snapped back to reality and opened her mouth. But nothing came out; she had lost her train of thought.

"That makes me want to drink so much," I thought sarcastically as I waited for her memory to return. Finally, it did.

"Can I sleep with you?" she asked. I was taken aback by the unexpected request. I had often fantasized about going to bed with her, but I had never thought it would happen under those circumstances.

"Why?" was all I found to say.

"Everywhere else if full and we've shared a bed while being on the road," she explained. I suddenly remembered there were a dozen people passed out throughout the house. I considered refusing, thinking it would be a little awkward—I had had a crush on her for years and I was not sure I would be able to resist her. But I soon realized it was not fair of me to punish her for the way I felt. Finally, I nodded.

"Great!" she said and started to strip. I just lay there, frozen in shock as I watched my best friend get naked before me. I had never understood why people found the need the get drunk, I much preferred the drugs, but for the first time in my life, I was glad for alcohol. If not for the massive amount she had ingested and I had, there was no way she would treat me to a striptease and I wouldn't stare so obviously.