"No, not at all. You don't make me feel scared or anxious so... I don't mind your more affectionate side." I smile at him with a light tint of pink across my cheeks.

"I'm not scared of you either." He mutters under his breath staring right into my eyes.

"Bakugo... I think that's the first time I've heard someone say something like that besides my dad..." I tell him with a bittersweet smile and he returns it with a small grin.

"You know, you're pretty sweet secretly... I just wish more people knew that." I say to him and he looks at me slightly surprised.

"I'm not here to be nice, I'm here to learn how to become the number one hero." He explains briefly and I look at him confused.

"Then why are you so nice to me?" I question him curiously and his face turns beet red.

"Because you don't suck entirely." Bakugo responds and I laugh at his reply.

Only Bakugo would reply like that. He literally has insults for all his friends nicknames, he's definitely built different.

"Thanks for the compliment." I joke and he snorts under his breath.

"You're the only idiot I want to be around, and can tolerate." He tells me and I immediately heat up and *POOF*... I switched back to normal... a-fucking-gain.

'The only idiot I want to be around' wow. I- I'm not sure what to think other than he really likes my company. To the point where he's touches me casually, he's super soft towards me, and is respectful to me.

All things Bakugo isn't known for, but is how he acts towards me... well in private. He doesn't like to act like we're good friends in front of a lot of people.

"Did that embarrass you?" Bakugo snickers and I try to shove him away gently while he keeps a firm grip on my waist and ends up pulling me closer.

"I'm so fucking embarrassed..." I mutter under my breath.

"(Y/n), wrap your hands around my neck, now." Bakugo demands of me and I comply, as he pushes his body weight against me against the wall.

I hear footsteps coming down the hallway besides us and I feel my heartbeat increase, in fear of getting caught in a weird position and looking like this.

The footsteps disappear eventually and I sigh in relief as Bakugo backs away... but only a small amount.

"Good thinking, thanks." I tell him and he only hums in response.

"I should probably cover up again, just in case..." I mumble to myself and I see Bakugo furrow his brows.

"Don't." Bakugo simply states and I stare at him a little puzzled.

"Wouldn't it be easier to just come clean to everyone about how you look?" He tries to reason with me and I sigh in frustration.

"It's not that simple. I know Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero, and Mina were all accepting, but the world isn't full of good people like them." I tell him and he nods a little before smirking.

"Then don't worry about some shitty extra's opinion on how you look. Just prove them wrong by being a great hero." Bakugo states and I look up at him surprised by his words.

"It kind of sounds like you're trying to encourage me." I laugh out and he stares at me completely serious.

"Oh so you were trying to..." I whisper quietly and he nods his head slighlty.

"Yeah, and to be fair you look much better without the boring disguise." Bakugo tells me honestly and I blush intensely at his words.

"Are you blushing?" Bakugo smirks at me and I shake my head 'no' while trying to calm down my extremely red face.

He tilts up my chin with one of his hands, and I feel butterflies in my stomach staring into his crimson eyes.

I'm luckily saved by the end of lunch bell and I sigh slightly in relief.

"I'll see ya in class." Bakugo says and I was about to respond before I felt a soft kiss to my left cheek. I look up and he's gone... since when could he teleport?

Wow... how the hell do I respond to something like that?

 how the hell do I respond to something like that?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

a/n: uhhh hola? idk. anyways thank for reading :)

~1816 words~

-mads-

DIFFERENT - Katsuki Bakugoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें