Jericho X Alucard

Flashback 10 years ago.

Since were walking to confront the vampires when a young alucard appears before them.

King: "Look a vampire.

They prepare the fight only for alucard to kneel before them.

Alucard: " 7 deadly sins I've been expecting you my name is alucard I'm a vampire that was once human but turned by the vampire king. I beg you help me kill the demon king.

They were all surprised to see a vampire wanting to turn on his own.

Ban: " Why would you turn on your own people it doesn't make any sense.

Alucard: " Because i hate the vampire king.

Gowther: "You know in some books hatred is considered its own sin.

Meliodas: " How about you join us. We could always use another member.

Alucard looked at the nights who all smiled at him and he nodds his head.

Alucard: "I like the sound of The bat of hatred.

They smile as alucard followed them back to Liones. To met the king and join them to defeat the vampires.

Flashback Ends

Alucard was walking in baste prison only to see a face he hasn't seen in ten years.

Alucard: "jericho?

She looked at him surprised but it changes to anger.

Jericho: "Alucard I'm going to finish what the sins started. Ending the vampires for good.

She runs at alucard. Who pulls his sword out

 Who pulls his sword out

Alucard: "Shadow Touch.

Jericho's clothes are shredded in second except her underwear and bra.

Jericho yelling: "YOU PERVERT.

Alucard went to a nearby room and grabbed the armor inside. The went to Jericho and gives them to her.

Alucard: "Hear.

Jericho: "Why? Your my enemy

Alucard: "We were friends. And you still mean a great deal to me Jericho.

Jericho blushes: "Th...thank y...you a...alu.

He smiles hearing her old nickname for him.

Alucard: "Haven't been called that in a long time.

The prison starts to shake. Then alucard grabs Jericho bridle style and flies out. He gently puts her down and  It's about to leave. But he looks at Jericho with a smile.