Five

"Afternoon. How may I help you?" The attendent at the train station asked me.
"One ticket to Magnolia please." I request. "That will be 2,000 Jewels." I pay her they money.
"Okay, here you go. Have a nice day!" She says, I smile back walking to an open bench.
There goes most of my money. I find an open seat and sit down with my suit cases next to me. I Look up at the board with the leaving and arrival times to Magnolia. My train leaves at 2 pm. I check my watch and see its 1:30.
I guess a little nap wouldn't hurt..
and with that I fall into slumber.

~

"Please tell us about your power Ms.(L/n)!"

I look at the crowd of journalists. Being famous is a pain.

"Well, my power is The Dragon Slayer Of Water. I have to be around water in order to use my power though. So I always carry a Jar thats attached to my belt, for it."

"So you're a holder type magician? Like the great Celestial Wizard, Will Neville?"

"A combination of Castor and Holder." I reply.

"Ah so..Like a Bender?"

"Somewhat yes."

Over Time, I was 18 when I joined the guild. Now I'm 28, time has past and Benders have been born.

Benders are like mages but not 100%. They are half Human/ Half wizard. They Can Not cast Magic Out Of Thin Air. They Bend It. Their Only exists 4 types of benders. Water benders, Earth, Air And Fire. Fire Benders can cast their own fire which makes them the strongest benders. Water benders can only use their bending if around water, the same with earth and air benders.

"What else can you tell us?!"  Another Reporter asks.

"Well. I will be able to Blood Bend." I say smirking.

"What Is That?" I hear a voice say.

"Well, Their is water in your blood."

"Its where I can Control Every single part of your body, with my bending. I can Stop your blood from flowing which can kill you. Or I can make you do what ever I want, as long as I control the water in your blood, you are useless." I add.

Gasps went throughout the crowd.

"But It requires extream focus. I can not do it without the second origin. But I need an arc of time wizard to do that. And I haven't see one in years."

~

I wake up from my dream and put my hand to my face.
What was that about? benders? pft, no such thing.'
I Look at my phone and see it 1:58.
"Crap!" I bolt up and walk to the Magnolia line. The Train comes in the second I arrive there. "Next" Says the person taking up tickets. I give him my ticket and get on the train. I Look for a seat when I notice 5 people in the back laughing like it was nothing.

One had pink spiky hair, with a white muffler around his neck. He was a bit darker than the rest of his comrads. Next to him was a blonde girl who was wearing a white shirt with blue around it's trims, she also wore a blue skirt and bow on her head. In front of them sat 3 other people. One had long red scarlet hair, with shiny armor. Another younger, girl was sitting on her lap. She looked to be maybe a pre-teen. She had long bright blue hair, and had a yellow-blue dress on. She was cuddling a white cat, and a blue one next to her. He looked like a happy type of cat. Then the last person. He had bluish-blackish hair and a scar above his left eyebrow. he wore a silver chain around his neck, and had black pants on. He was also shirtless.
Is that even allowed on a train?! Then I noticed it.

The mark they had on their bodies. The mark of the guild I was joining.

Fairy Tail

I decide to sit in the back, not to close, but close enough to where I can hear them. If I' m going to join, I want to know what my guild mate's are like.

"What did you say?!" The pink haired one yelle at the shirtless one.
"You heard me! Fire is the worst magic ability you can have!" He shouts back. The blonde tries to reason with them, but they both pay no attention. Out of no where the pink head erupts into flames, while the shirtless one, strips to his underpants and grew an icy aroma, making me shiver. I gasp hoping they weren't going to battle.
"Say that to my face ice princess!"
"I just did fire breath!"
"Natsu! Gray stop! You're drawing attention  to us!" The blonde says waving her hands in the air.
"Should I handle this?" The red head says, using re-quiping magic, and re-quips into a bandage looking top with red pants, that had flames on the bottoms. She wore a high pony tail, with 2 swords in hand. The blue head just sank in her seat embarressed.

I couldn't sit there. I got up.

"What are you guys doing? Stop!" and all 5 of them stare at me like I'm an idiot.
"Um who are you?" The blue cat just- Talked?!

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!" I scream like a little girl in horror movies. I run back- But tripped over my two left feet, and landed face first on the ground.
"Pft..HAHAHAH!" The 2 boys burst into laughs.
"W-why?!" The pink head says cluching his stomach. I get up and rub my chin.
"I-I thought- y-you guys were gonna k-ki-" "What? Kill each other? Nah. Erza wouldn't let us." The shirless one says smiling.
Erza?" I say.
"You never heard of Erza Scarlet?" The little girl asked shocked.
"N-No. Should I have?"
"Well if your in this century yeah." The white cat spoke.
"I'm just dreaming. Right?!"
"Look I never read any Sorcerer Weekly magazines." I add.
"I am Erza Scarlet." Said the red head.
"Yea, She's the one who defeated all 100 monsters in the Grand Magic Games." The little girl said.
"Grand What? I'm sorry we don't have t.v. My mother doesn't let anything that involves wizards to enter our house."
"How come?" The pink hed asks tilting his head.
"Long Story. A-anyway, My Name Is (F/N) (L/N)." I say
"I'm Gray Fullbuster." The naked one says. "Natsu Dragneel." The pink head says.
"Wendy Marvell."
"Carla, and his idiot is Happy." The white cat says.
"uhh.."
"Don't ask, my reaction was the same when I first met these guys. I'm Lucy Heartfilia." Says the blond.
"W-wait, The Lucy Heartfilia! The richest girl in all of Magnolia?" I ask in awe.
"Y-Yeah, but thats the old me." She said blushing.
"You Fairy Tail wizards are awesome!" I shout. "Ah so you heard about us?" Erza asks, taking a seat.
"Yeah.. Actually, I'm joining your guild as soon as I reach the Magnolia!" I proclaim. We take a seat, Wendy and Erza, Natsu and Lucy, And Me and Gray.
"Thats Awesome! Okay. I'll tell you about all of our adventures, and the people you'll meet like Wakaba or Romeo. Anyway After Lucy Joined our guild we got into a fight with Phantom Lord.."

And Gray explained all of their crazy stories, even that the 10,000 dragons with eclipse and about how their future selves came to our time. I was so fasinated in what he was telling me, all in detail. All of them were, from each of their perspective of what happened. Poor Lucy, She almost became one with the infinity clock! And Natsu still can't find Igneel, Erza felt so much pain fighting Jellal. Wendy had a crazy time in Edolas and even what happened to her guild with Mystogyn. I couldn't help but feel all of their pain.

"But Just wait till You Meet everyone in the guild!" Gray says. He even told me about how him and Natsu always argue.
"Wait. You don't happen to have a place to stay do you?" Lucy asks.
"Actually, no..."
"Thats fine, she can stay with me. Theres plenty of room." Gray says not bothered.
"Is-isn't that a bit weird?" I ask.
"We've all seen each other naked, theres no big deal about living with a guy." Natsu says still a bit queasy from the ride on the train. Lucy had to carry him off the train. "Well, I guess.. Thanks Gray!" I say as we all walk towards the big building in front of me.

"Woah!!" I gasp.

"Yup." Gray says walking next to me.

"Welcome to Fairy Tail."

I Love this AMV. It's Beautiful. It Kinda Matches what i'm trying to say in the story, Erza Told About her point  of view, and what shes been through, the same with everyone else. Its Replaying Fairy Tail, and all the guilds been through, So that you (the reader) can feel their pain too. Everything That has happen to them, up until episode 222, their emotions, and not skipping any detail.