Preferance: When You___

Please take no offence to any of these. These are just what I think Nat would do in certian situations

When you fall asleep in her arms-

Natasha would look and check to see if you were asleep. Then she would make sure your comfertable and quickly finish up a mission report if needed, if not she would make sure nothing wakes you.

When you cry-

It pains Natasha to see you hurt in any way, so she would try her best to calm you down. She might try convinceing you to speak, if not she would just hold you and whisper sweet little things like I love you, Its going to be okay, I'm here.

When you and her get into a fight-

In every realationship people fight. It was rare for you and Nat to fight, almost un-heard of. But when that would happen it would usually be about one of you doing something reckless suring a mission or whatever. She would feel bad about the fight but give you the needed space, maybe rant to Steve or Clint. But in the end she makes sure she didn't hurt you, and she would explain herself, then try to make it up to you and you would do the same.

When you have a nightmare-

Whenever you have a nightmare Natasha would wake you and remind you that your safe and it was just a dream. Then she would pull you close and hum a lullaby in Russian. She would wait a bit after you have fallen back to sleep to make sure you won't have anymore bad dreams.

When you get drunk-

If you ever got drunk ( * Cough * Tony's Parties * Cough *) She would walk you to your shared bed and help you take off your shose and tight outfit and help you change into something comfertable. She would hold your hair back and rub your back if you threw-up. Then give you some water and/or a cold, damp towl. Then make sure you are asleep. Then get ready to deal with your hangover.

Make some Requests!!! Please I'm running out of Ideas!!!!!