Sona: I don't really know if he would keep his promise. But if he did, I hope he can give me a challenge.

The two continued their walk until they heard music

Tsubaki: Is that a guitar I'm hearing?

They noticed many students looking outside and they decided to look as well. The two were surprised when they saw Nobu playing the guitar

Tsubaki: Wow, he is good with the guitar.

The two started listening alongside the other students

No one POV

Nobu finally started singing
(Song is Sanzen Sekai by Osamu Ai and its Nobus actual ThemeSong from GudaGuda4 Nobunaga All Out Assault)

The students started clapping after Nobu finished his song

Koneko: Wow! You have a very beautiful singing voice. Also I've never heard that song before, did you make it yourself?

Before Nobu could answer her, he heard Sona's voice behind him

Sona: That was a very good performance you put up Oda-kun. And you have a rather beautiful singing voice.

Tsubaki: Yeah, I wasn't expecting you could sing so well.

The two noticed that Nobu was actually holding a electric guitar that big with only 1 arm like its lightweight

Sona thoughts: that guitar must weight a lot, and he is just carrying it with one hand like its a regular guitar.

Nobu:  Thank you for the compliments President Shitori. And to answer your question Koneko. I made that song myself.

(A/n: TM doesn't exist in DxD world in this fic, so Nasuverse soundtracks don't exist in here)

Tsubaki: Wow, Oda-san. You can also write songs. You are very talented then.

Nobu: Not really, I'm just good at some things and not everything. BTW our chess match is still on later right?

Sona: If you have time before you go home then yes.

Nobu and Sona didn't notice the amount of students looking and talking about them

FS3: Oda-kun is talking to president Shitori and Vice President Shinra so casually even tho he is new.

FS4: do you think they are dating?

MS3: Damn! He is talking to the president and vice president ofnthe SC like they knew each other for a long time.

MS4: He's even gonna have a chess match with her.

Nobu and Sona just ignored the murmurs

Nobu: well, lunch is almost over. I'll see you later President Shitori.

Sona: Yeah. see you later Oda-kun.

Nobu: didn't I tell you guys yesterday to just call me Nobu.

Sona: Oh right! you did, sorry me and Tsubaki kinda forgot.

The two girls just giggled

Nobu: well, make sure to just call me Nobu during our entire school year President Shitori.

Sona: You can just call me Souna, since your letting me call you Nobu.

Nobu: Sure thing then. I'll see you later, Souna-Chan.