z e r o

Ever since child she thrived to be the best. She always competed against everyone, which resulted in many trips to the emergency room.

Born and raised in Phoenix Arizona, she had an eye for sports. Not a jock. Not a girly girl. A mix of both.

Since child she would watch wrestling with her brothers, tackling them to the floor. She speared her brother once, he fell onto a glass table. You know how that went for her.

She begged her father to spend money fro training which at first he didn't but over time he bought in.

When she told her parents she wanted to a WWE wrestler they immediately shot it down, but she didnt care, and she didn't give up.

She grew older getting faster, training harder, if she saw someone good she wanted to be great, if they were a master she wanted to be legendary.

And that she did.

Going through MMA making a name for herself there, where people bet on her and outed her until she signed with WWE and went through NXT, also shinning over there, all over the world she was known.

Her life was on track, perfect, independent and thriving, confident and making her own money. Until one man flipped her world upside down.

Bringing her to a place she never thought existed.

--------------

WWE RAW - Brooklyn, New York.

I walk into the arena hiding from all fans. There were rumors that I would be coming to WWE but no one knew. I was off of  NXT for a about 6 months now just for this hype of coming to the main roster.

I had gotten a call about my debut, and was asked to go Brooklyn as soon as possible. I had my own private room as Vince McMahon wanted to make this a surprise for everyone.

When I entered the room their was a note on the table saying to go to Vince's office unnoticed.

When I  entered the office, I saw 3 men sitting on a chair to the side talking. They were dressed in casual clothing, t-shirt and pants. I was dressed in a hoodie to hide from anyone who might recognize me backstage or a fan in the arena. I looked like a burglar.

"Ahh your here great" Vince says, his husky voice rising with excitement.

I took down the hoodie as the 3 men noticed me and stared. And I mean stared.

"Mr. McMahon" I greet. Shaking his hand.

"Please call me Vince, its nice to meet you officially" he smiles.

"Are you guys going to introduce yourselves" he turns to the 3 who were still staring.

"Oh right yeah, in Dean Ambrose" he smiles and shook my hand.

"Wow this is awesome, I'm Seth Rollins, Dean this is awesome" the man was exploding with excitement, a huge smile on his face.

Dean tapped the last name who was seated. He was bigger than the other 2 with long jet black hair and a tattoo along his left hand in a sleeve. It was intriguing.

"Megan Fox" he says in disbelief.

"Thats my name" I furrow her eyebrows tilting my head slightly chuckling. Dean also chuckling.

"Sorry its just wow... I'm Roman Reigns well thats my ring name but you know its like that" he says, he shook my hand slowly as if still comprehending what was happening.

I found it adorable, he was in shock. It was  cute, he also wasn't bad on the eyes.

"Megan Fox, but you already knew that, didnt you" I  laugh looking at Dean and Seth who shook their heads.