chapter twenty-five

Start from the beginning

minho let out a sigh and set down the papers he was looking at. he looked over to jisung and ushered the boy to come over. the younger got up and went to the other side of the desk.

the elder took jisung's hand, guiding the boy to sit down on his lap. he looked up at jisung's worried expression. he pushed up jisung's glasses before cupping his cheek, "i'm perfectly okay sweets. you really don't need to worry as much as you do. sure, this guy is new but i've met him before. he's been working with his father for a long time now, so i have an idea of how he works. also the jung family has been close to mine for awhile. mr. jung and my father are old buddies from college, so i know them. and this is business i've been doing since i was like 20. that's five years of dealing with this shit... so when i tell you i'll be fine baby, i mean it."

minho took ahold of jisung's hands, kissing them before leaning up and kissing jisung's forehead.

"and plus, i'll have you there with me the whole time." minho smiled, also making jisung smile.

"alright... i believe you. just please let me know if you wanna leave the meeting early." jisung said sternly.

"hmm~? what do i get if we leave early." minho smirked, leaning into jisung's face.

but the younger quickly shut him down by placing his finger on minho's lips, "nothing except a nice cup of tea for relaxation."

minho huffed and forced a pout upon his lips, "lame."

jisung rolled his eyes, getting up from minho's lap, earning a whine from the elder who kept a grip on the younger's hips.

"minho. let go of me. i need to go get your shit ready for the meeting."

"no." minho said, hugging onto jisung's waist tightly.

jisung let out an annoyed sigh, leaning down and cupping minho's, "min i need to work, stop it."

"give me a kiss then." minho puckered his lips, "then i'll let go."

"you little-" jisung shook his head, trying to keep himself from smiling at the stupidly cute act, "fine."

jisung kept his hands cupping minho's face, leaning down and leaving a long peck on minho's lips.

he pulled away, "there, now see you later for your meeting." jisung smiled, walking away with small sass in his step as he made his way to his office.

minho sat back in his chair, letting out air with a big smile as he watched jisung go into his office. he's so fucking perfect..

2 hour's later;

jisung looked at his phone clock, noticing the time. it was a quarter till noon and he figured they should start getting ready for minho's meeting.

he got up from his seat, dusting off his pants and grabbing the papers that he had to print out for the meeting. after pushing in his chair, he headed out of his office and into minho's.

"min? you ready?" jisung asked, stepping in front of the older who was typing out a few things.

"yes... let me just type the last sentence." minho said, not looking up from his computer. "and done." he said, sending the email he had just written.

"okay, let's go now." jisung said, ushering the elder to follow him. minho got up from his seat, fixing his suit and began to follow jisung.

he jogged a little to catch up with the younger, wrapping his arm around jisung's waist and kissing his cheek. "let's go out to eat tonight."