Kei: Kiyo. 

She laid Ayanokouji down as she put him on her lap. 

Kei: That's my boyfriend for you. All he cares about is what he wants to do and nothing else. But, for the first time, he did something for someone other then himself. That's something I will treasure for a long time, Kiyo. 

Ayanokouji slept on her lap as the rest of her class came by.   

Horikita: I don't mean to ruin this moment for you, Kei, but when were you planning on telling us that you and Ayanokouji were a couple?

Ichinose: Yeah, I would like to know too.

Sakura: M-Me too. 

Ike: And what's this about you're first boyfriend? Was Hirata nothing to you?

Ryuen: Come on, you fucks. You real-

Ayanokouji: I'll tell you. 

Everyone: HUH?!!!

Goll: Ayanokouji! You're awake!!!!

Ryuen: Of course he would be. That monster doesn't know the word weakness, kukuku. 

Sayanakagi: Should you even be moving like that?

Ayanokouji sighed. 

Ayanokouji: With the constant bickering, why would-

A kiss landed on Ayanokouji's lips as his head was brought forward. It was none other than Kei who shut up her emotionless boyfriend to the blushes that escaped from all the onlookers, even Ryuen. 

For what seemed like centuries, the kiss was over, as Kei let go and licked her lips with a blush. 

Kei: H-he's the first person I fell in love with, t-that's all. Hirata and I were just pretending. 

Hirata: Yep.

Brunhilde: We should take Ayanokouji back to the infirmary. He's very injured, as you can see. 

Kei: YOU'RE RIGHT! 

As Kei tried to get Ayanokouji up, he waived her off. 

Ayanokouji: I can... get up... just fine. 

And he did, as Goll gave him a towel and bowed to him. 

Goll: I-I'm sorry Ayanokouji. I-I failed you!

Me: Then work to improve yourself. You have the potential to lead the Valkyries someday. So try not to undercut what you are capable of doing. I wouldn't have been able to win either of my fights, had it not been for you.

Goll teared up and started to cry on Ayanokouji's blood-stained pants as he put a hand on her head.

Suddenly, three gods touched down in front of the collection of students: Ares, Aphrodite, and Shiva. 

???: BOOO!!!!! YOU LOST ALREADY SO LEAVE THE KID ALONE!!!!

???: YEAH, BEAT IT!!! HE'S NOW YOUR RULER!!!!!

Ares and Aphrodite, along with Shiva, went up to Ayanokouji, when Kei went forward and put her hands up. 

Kei: What do you think you're doing?! He won his fights fair and square. He needs to recover so beat it!

Ares: Relax, woman. We aren't here to fight. Not anymore. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka made sure of that.

Aphrodite: As much as I want to break open your head and feed you to my relative's hounds, rules are the rules.