Bloodlust

Larry The Cucumber was thinking about Bob The Tomato again. Bob was a plump saint with a round Chest and juiced lips.

Larry walked over to the window and reflected on his old-fashioned surroundings. He had always loved the quiet Church, with its glazed, silent statutes. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel delighted.

Then, he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the unmistakable figure of Bob The Tomato.

Larry gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a curved, smooth, V8 drinker with a lengthy Chest and tall build . His friends saw him as an angel. Once, he had even jumped into a river and saved a helpless Bob The Tomato.

However, not even a curved person who had once jumped into a river and saved Bob The Tomato, was prepared for what was in store today.

The rain drizzled down the church windows like crying snakes, making Larry anxious. Larry grabbed a lengthy Lube that had been strewn nearby; he massaged the bottle with his fingers.

As Larry stepped outside and Bob came closer, he could see the victorious smile on his face.
Bob gazed with the affection of 10,032 kindhearted kittens. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want your love."

Larry looked back, even more shy and still fingering the lengthy Lube. "Bob, you're my little ketchup packet," he replied.

They looked at each other with relaxed feelings, like two rabble snatching, red rats loving at a very tasty banquet, which had jazz music playing in the background and two malicious band members flipping to the beat.

Suddenly, out of lust, Bob lunged forward and tried to punch Larry in the face. Quickly, Larry grabbed the lengthy Lube and brought it down on Bob's tender skull.

Bob trembled and his Beefy lips wobbled. He looked shocked, his emotions ran across his face, like a brawny Neutrogena ad.

Then, Bob let out an agonizing groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Bob The Tomato was dead.

Larry The Cucumber went back inside and made himself a nice drink of V8 using the fresh juice from Bobs lower body.

"Now the lesson learned from todays bible study" Larry Said as he took a sip from his class of juice.

"Is that the sin of greed and lust, can overcome the most holy of truths"

Larry set down the glass he held onto the counter and made his way back outside. Larry kneeled next to Bobs fast-rotting body and licked the juice's that came fresh from his wounds.

"Also remember kids" Larry started to saw as he began to feast on the remains of Bobs corpse.

"Always eat your vegetables"