||the feast of all sinners||

Start from the beginning

"Quite the party."Marcel said coming all the witches look at him.

"Marcel Geard king of New Orleans. Accompanied by his top advisor. Well I thought you bow before the power of the hollow."He said to him and Marcel looks at him.

"Actually, We came to make a truce. The way I see, we both have the same enemy: The Mikaelsons. Now, you help me get them out of this city and maybe there's a world in which we will live happily ever after."Marcel said to him.

"Diplomacy. A wise choice."He said they nodded yes and open the spell up.

"I want the king to kneel before me."She says and Marcel kneels for her.

"Behold, Covens of New Orleans, even the great Marcel Gerard is nothing in face of the hollow."He said Marcel grabs a potion and does magic on them the twins and hope knock out Sophie stabs him.

+

"You three are my children, You're an Mikaelsson. And you are strong, and brave, unlike anyone I've ever known I love three of you."He said to them and kisses their foreheads.

"You're a good dad, Klaus. And you deserve to know the truth. There is something that you need to know about the ritual. Vincent didn't want to tell you because he didn't think that you'd go through with it, but I know that you will. I know you'll do anything for them three. Even if it means to see them again. And I don't know if I'd ever see you again, I love you. Klaus."She said to him Klaus looks up at her

"I love you, too."He said he presses his lips against hers, softly,cupping her face as he does.
She returns the slow kiss and she feels butterflies on her stomach he closes the door while still kissing her she takes off his pants  and he rips her shirt out while he pushes her gently on the bed, he takes off his shirt you can his tattoo birds with a chains around his neck he didn't break away the kiss while he puts his it inside of her she moans loudly and puts her hands on his neck.

Minutes later

She puts on her bra and sees Klaus looking at her and her birthmark.

"I'm gonna miss you, little wolf. We're not gonna see each other for a long time."He speaks to her and touches her soft skin. She puts her lips against his.

"I'll miss you too."

+

"I'm sorry I'm late. I was in New York."Indra said coming in and Ophelia hugs her and she hugs back Ophelia has the twins and Hayley has Hope.

"Uh, Kol, if you would, right there, Uh, Indra right there since your bloodline is second, and Rebekah right there."Vincent said to them.

"What the hell are you doing here? You come to gloat?"Rebekah asks Marcel and he comes in.

"No, I came to make here that this works."

"I need you right there at the top, Klaus right there for me, please. And we are ready. I just wanna to say that you guys are doing here today is gonna go a long way towards setting things right in this city. The Hollow took everything way from me. It inspired nothing but suffering and torment. It's ruined families, it's gone after little kids. And yet, here and now, despite all of our differences, and there are many. Thank you. Freya."Vincent said to them Indra looks at her sister.

"The Savage mikaelson's heroically defeating a terrible evil. Maybe this will finally earn out redemption."Rebekah said and chuckles.

"Do any of us really believe that?"Klaus asks and chuckles.

"Let's go. Ophelia and Hayley when I tell you to, I want you take the manacles off. Hold on onto your kids, Do not let them go. Everybody else when this spell is over you got to get away from each other, and you have to stay away from them."Vincent tells them the plan.

"Always and Forever. We had a good run."Rebekah said and cry's Vincent does the spell.

"Do it now, Ophelia and Hayley."Vincent said they take off the cages they wake up they get inside of five of them and Indra gasps.

"I can hear her whispering."Indra said covering her ears.

"Okay, you guys need to go."Vincent tells them the three siblings vamp speed.

"Good bye sister, tell the twins that they're Aunt Indra will miss them and she loves them."Indra said and vamps speed leaving. Hope and the twins wake up.

"It's okay, babies, you're okay."Ophelia tells them.

"It's okay baby."Hayley calms Hope down they look at their dad.

"Daddy?"Blair asked and Hope also.

"Dad?"

"What's happening?"Xavier asked him and he looks at them.

"I love you three. And I will always love you three."Klaus tells them and leaves.

"Dad? Dad! Dad!"

+

"Your Aunt Rebekah asked me to give you three theses. She loves you three so much. Family heirlooms are very important. I love you three very much."Freya said to them Xavier hugs her and she loves him hugs him back she hugs the three of them.

"We love you too."Hope said to her Hayley and Ophelia come and get their backpacks.

"You three ready?"Hayley asks and they nodded yes.

+

"Looks like their fitting in."Alaric said coming with them they smile.

DAMN OPHELIA AND KLAUS HAVING SEGGS IN A WRONG TIME