🌈Rocky Road

He was exquisite.
There he was, standing next to Kaito Momota, his best friend since middle school, a friendship that slowly developed into a secretive love for him and all his space adoration. The holder of that love, Korekiyo Shinguji.

The scent of chocolate and mint whisped around the nearly empty room, the boys were the only two customers in the ice-cream shop that night.

"Hey! What flavour would ya like?" A pink haired server exclaimed from behind the counter, letting the two order their sweets.

The friends sat in a small booth in the corner of the restraunt, Kaito thought that it wouldn't be awkward at all, but sweet Jesus was he wrong. Shinguji's face flushed to almost the same colour of the marshmallows in the ice cream every so often, as Momota wrapped his arm around  the anthropologist's shoulders.

"You okay Kiyo?" Kaito's oblivious ass asked, to which Shinguji replied with a muddle of inaudible words followed by Korekiyo stuffing a spoon full of rocky road in his mouth. (Yes, through the mask. Don't question it.)

"err.. sorry, didn't catch that"

Korekiyo sighed, "Have.. you ever fallen in love?" the reply he received was not the one he expected.

"Damn your oblivious" Kaito muttered "Clearly, I didn't think I would be able to hide it for this long" was the response he got, which baffled him.

Shinguji's solemn expression explained it all to Momota. "Who have you loved?" Kiyo's also oblivious ass asked.

Kaito sighed happily before taking a spoonful of ice-cream in. "You, you intellegent fool!" Kaito laughed as his follow up response along with a small kiss on the hand given to Korekiyo.

Korekiyo lost all feeling in his mind as it went blank making him lean down to Kaito's lips and press a gentle kiss upon them, a light blush sweeping across the couple's faces as they finished up their sugary sweets and went to the park to watch the glistening stars long into the night

~End

God this is gonna be weird to publish.
Thanks for the request Shinmota bro B)

Hope you enjoyed this :)

buh bye!