four

i'd be lying if i said noah wasn't a player. but i am one of the very few girls in the world who is immune to the charm of noah flynn. well at least i thought.

the next morning...
i woke up in his bed,wrapped in his arms. he was already awake but just scrolling through his phone. i opened my eyes and looked up at him. "morning" he said in his morning raspy voice. "hey" i said and snuggled my head into his arms and chest.

i opened my phone and opened my snapchat's. i sent them all a snap back. it was of me and noah. then olivia replayed it. yes the olivia from the omg girls. and then started typing. i rolled my eyes and didn't even bother to see what she said.

mrs.flynn knocked on the door and let herself in. "good morning guys" she said with her jolly voice and attitude that she always has. how does she not get tired of being nice?

i smiled at her and so did noah. after she left,me and noah laid there for a few more minutes then finally got our asses up and got ready. he took a shower and i did my hair and makeup.

for hair i went easy.

and for makeup:

and for makeup:

and then for clothes,i wore

call me basic,but this is what i'm wearing

call me basic,but this is what i'm wearing. thank u,next.

when i finished my makeup and hair,noah came out of the bathroom. wrapped in a towel and shaking his wet hair. he then went to his drawer and grabbed a pair of jeans. he went back into his bathroom to put them on. then he came out. shirtless but had his jeans on. wow that boy has abs.

he rummaged through his closet and grabbed a white shirt. and slipped it on. i was standing there still wearing my pjs but had a full face of makeup on and my hair was done. my pjs consisted of one of his shirts and a pair of my underwear. the shirt said "east highland football". it was a white shirt with black lettering.

(i don't know what the school that noah goes to in the movie is called. but jacob elordi (the actor who plays noah flynn) plays someone named nate jacobs in a different show called euphoria. (which u should watch if u haven't) but in that show he goes to a school called "east highland" so we're just gonna pretend that's the name of the one noah attends)

then i walked to his closet to throw a random outfit together. and that's when i put on my outfit (shown above)

he went into lee's room to tell him something,while i got dressed. when he came back into his room,i was fixing my shoe laces.
when i stood back up,he looked me up and down then gave me a disapproving look and rolled his eyes.

"what are you wearing" he asked. "what? do i look fat?" i asked. "what? no! you don't look fat." he said. "okay than what's the problem" i asked. "um that outfit. that's not even a shirt aubree!" he said. "well it's not like i'm naked" i sassed. "change" he demanded. "no" i laughed. he shook his head and rolled his eyes. "okay just being a sweatshirt,please?" he asked. i nodded and grabbed one of his sweatshirts off of the floor.

he pulled me in for a hug. "you look good aubree." he said. i looked up and him and smiled. he looked down at me with his arms wrapped around me. and kissed my forehead.