Overwhelmed - One Shot

If Jett had ever been told that his delivery missions were going to be tough, he would no doubt have confirmed that this was partly true.

But on the other hand, if he would have been told that he would very quickly be overwhelmed with several pending missions, that he would not have believed.

Yet this is what is happening to him at this very moment, in the midst of the Christmas festivities, he has recently received several orders from children all over the world, the young plane therefore finds himself spending long hours delivering packages. which begins to pile up under the weight of the controls.

Jett wonders if he will be able to deliver them all in time to get some rest, but the more the hours went by, the more breathless he was. Had he had two or three deliveries in a day, but never more than this moment, or he had to deliver 10 or 15 packages, or maybe more? He had stopped counting because he was going so fast.

Except that even going fast to deliver "On time, Every time!" As he always says, he fears that he will never be able to catch up with the already accumulated delay. And even with Mini Jett's help in going into Super Charge mode, he doesn't have time to make a delivery as he usually does he is called back to base right away, although he had one or two clashes with Theodore, who continued to be clever with him.

Jett never thought I would say that one day but he's ...

.... Overwhelmed.

Extremely overwhelmed.

He so wishes it was a bad dream, or just a bad day, but no, this is just harsh reality. He finally realizes what a busy time means, and he experiences it with the Christmas holidays: almost every order was for decorations or a special item that serves to spruce up the house of the recipient of the package.

Jett tries his best to concentrate but fatigue begins to take hold of him, but even though he pretends to the contrary to Jimbo, Sky and Storm, he feels he will not keep up for very long. But at all costs, the young plane hangs on so as not to disappoint the children who are waiting for their order.

Returning later from a rather perilous new assignment in a rather arduous place in a part of the World, Jett finally decides that he might just stop delivering his packages for today. Entering the World Aircraft, he hears Dizzy calling him:

"Hey! Jett! She said, accompanied by Mini Dizzy.

- Hmm...? Ho ... hi Dizzy! He replied with a yawn.

- It really doesn't seem to be going that well with all these deliveries, are you sure you want to continue?

- I feel like I'm not going to be able to carry out a new mission, indeed... but... I must not disappoint the children whose orders are late.... He yawned again, under the sad eyes of Mini Jett, who rubbed against him.

Dizzy, understanding the duty of his friend, answered him with a smile:

- You really want to continue ... luckily Jimbo found a solution so that you are no longer overwhelmed as you are now.

- Ah yes ? Which solution ? He jumped in hope, wanting to know what it was right away.

- Follow me, you'll see! " She said with a wink, under a small assertive squeal from Mini Dizzy.

Deciding to follow the two of them to one of the main rooms of World Aircraft, Jett was surprised to find Jimbo, Sky and Storm waiting for him, but what surprised him even more was seeing a small group. of Super Wings composed of ...

"Donnie! Mira! Paul! Astra! Crystal! Ho, and even Flip and Jerome! What a surprise ! He said, amazed to find them here with bags beside them. But ... what are you doing here?

- Jimbo had warned us that you were overwhelmed by all these package deliveries. Crystal replied, so he asked for several Super Wings to form this delivery team. she added smiling at him

- We don't want you to be totally exhausted and no longer able to continue your missions, so we thought that distributing several Super Wings in several places in order to deliver the packages during this festive period was a good solution. Jimbo added

- Each Super Wings is assigned to one or two countries in the world, so you don't go back and forth too much. Sky adds.

- Woaw, thank you very much folks ... this is beautiful. He said under a happy spin of his Super Pet.

- You're welcome, and then ... it's always nice to be back in service with you. Added Flip

- Me too. Added Jerome! We leave our four together on a mission, as it was in the past! He adds, pointing to Dizzy and Donnie.

- Yes, a bit like before. So what if we go now? These packages will not deliver on their own. Jett said, taking his own bag, soon followed by the small troop.

- I bet you that I could deliver all these packages before you finish.

- Challenge met Jerome, we'll see the winner! Jett laughed.

- Return of this rivalry with Jerome, I almost missed it! Mira said

- Yes, to us too! Paul added, thinking back to Jett's current rather extreme and chaotic rivalry with Theodore.

- Okay... come on, let's quickly lighten up Jett of all these packages, so he doesn't get overwhelmed any longer. Mira said Everyone nodded and then set off, under a sigh of relief from Jett.

Now yes, he could have said that indeed, he would have been overwhelmed for at least a period of time during his delivery missions, and for nothing in the world does he want to relive that alone unless he is backed up by his friends.