No Tae, I'm not okay!!! I want to punch something or someone!! - Kookie yelled.

K-Kookie... - I said but he cutted me off.

Don't Tae, don't. Leave me, I don't want to hear anything. - Kookie again yelled. Tears formed in my eyes and I runned from there in the bedroom.

JUNGKOOK POV.

Don't Tae, don't. Leave me, I don't want to hear anything. - I yelled at Taehyung. He runned from there in the bedroom and then relatization hitted me.

I just yelled at my precious muffin. - I said then immediately runned in the bedroom.

As I came in the room, my heart broke into pieces.

My baby, my precious muffin, the love of my life is lieing on the bed, curled in the ball and crying.

I runned to him and pulled him into hug, hugging him tightly. I felt him hugging me back.

Baby, I'm sorry. - I said.

I'm sorry for yelling at you. It's not your fault, I was just mad because I need to go in the company. I wanted to spend this day with you but it's ruined. I'm sorry, I will make it up to you. - I said as I was caressing his back softly and kissing his head.

I forgive you. - I heard him mubling.

Thank you my love. Now let's get ready, we need to go soon. - I said as Tae just nodded.

After getting ready we sat in the car. I looked at Tae then pulled him closer and kissed him softly. He smiled as we pulled away. I turn on the car and started to drive. And again, silent.

TIME SKIP - JUNGKOOK POV. -

After I drove off Tae to his house, I left in the company to see for what they need me. After 10 minutes I finally arrived and walked in the company. I came in the meeting room only to find other members and our manager.

I'm here, what is happening? - I asked as I was still standing.

Jungkook first sit down. - Mr. Lee said. I nodded then sat down.

Okey, so I called you all here to tell you something important. - Mr. Lee said.

What is it? - RM hyung asked.

A lot of fans is okey with your relationships but some are not but you are allowed to continue your relationships. - Mr. Lee said with smile.

Okey and that is it? - I asked.

No, that is not all. - Mr. Lee said.

You four tomorrow are going in America and you will stay there for 2 or 3 months. - Mr. Lee said and I swear that I almost cursed.

Why that long? - Jhope hyung asked calmy.

You have a lot of interview there and other works too. - Mr. Lee said as we just nodded.

In what time tomorrow? - Suga hyung asked this time.

At 1 PM, driver will come to your house and pick you four. - Mr. Lee said.

Ok. - We all said.

That is it, you can go now and be ready for tomorrow. - Mr. Lee said then left.

After meeting we all left home in my car as I was only one who has car in that time.

As we came home, house was silent. It was weird and it will be more weird when my muffin will not be next to me.