Wangsheng Tang Hutao

Start from the beginning

"Wait what?!" I asked, almost jumping.

"I can see souls! I can't read them that well like Zhongli xiansheng does though!" Explained Hutao.

"Oh, I guess I'll be fine then." I replied.

"We're going to guide the spirit to "the other side" tonight!" Announced Hutao.

"Alright, I guess I'll help." I replied.

"Great, thanks!" Replied Hutao.

The whole way to Wuwang, Hutao was poking fun at Xiao and surprisingly he didn't mind her.

I wish that was me. Wait what am I thinking! He's been traveling with me this long-I guess you could say he's already my boyfriend.

Paimon noticed my changed expression and asked if everything was okay.

I nodded in reply and walked behind them.

Suddenly I began to ask myself, who would go out with a traveler whose brother is a leader of the Abyss order.

"Paimon, what do you think of Dainsleif?" I asked, out of the blue.

"What?!" Asked Paimon, "why are we talking about him?" Asked Paimon.

"Do you think he's alive-I mean we could check if his and Aether's spirit are there. Just so make sure what we saw that day wasn't some dream." I replied.

"Oh, yeah! But I mean that day wasn't a dream Y/N!" Replied Paimon.

"Maybe we should check, I want to make sure they're still alive you know." I replied.

"Paimon thinks you have a good point, I mean your brother sounded quite sad and determined that day." Noted the fairy.

"It's like he changed!" I sighed.

The spirit realm

We stepped across and managed to guide the little boy spirit into the other side.

There was a strange area we found and circled around, which made us come back to the same place.

"Hey, this place looks familiar." Replied Paimon. .

"I think its the esame place we went last time!" I realized.

"Uh oh!" Goes Hutao.

"We better find a way out." Growled Xiao.

After defeating the hilichurls and placing the runes in the right tablets, it finally activated the exit.

"That was close!" I replied.

"Paimon thought we were going to be stuck here for the rest of the night!" Replied the fairy.

"Anyways, I should go check if Dainsleif and Aether are here." I replied as I looked around the golden area of spirit realm.

"Nope, Paimon doesn't see them!" Replied Paimon.

I gave a relieved sigh and sat on the stairs.

"I guess that's a good thing your brother and his friend are taking care of themselves." Replied Xiao as he gently placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I guess." I replied.

"I'm sure they'll  be fine." Replied Hutao, going up the stairs and walking between us. 

As we walked out of the Spirit Realm, it was almost midnight.

"I'm scared." Goes Paimon.

"Boo!" Joked Hutao with her pet.

Paimon screeched a little and then glared at Hutao.

Xiao just smirked from the back.

"Let me show you all a magic trick!" Replied Hutao.

We then see her pull her pet out from Xiao.

Xiao gave a glare at Hutao.

Paimon and I rolled across the grass as we laughed.

We ended up rolling down the hill.

"Time to get back to Liyue harbor!" I announced.

I looked behind to check if Xiao and Hutao were with us, but they didn't come down the hill yet.

I guess they are still talking. Whatever.

Paimon and I went to have some dinner and then jumped inside the teapot.

Midnight

"I wish I can be like that with Xiao like Hutao, but I think he'll kill me if I'm like that." I began as I sat on the stairs of my teapot mansion.

"I mean he still had a soft side for you!" Goes Paimon.

"Yeah, but the way Hutao speaks freely around him and he lets her do that." I replied.

"You sure you not jealous?!" Asked Paimon.

"No!" I retorted.

"Yeah right! I sometimes still think you should've ended up with Diluc or even Dainsleif!" Replied the fairy.

"Paimon! Wait What?!" I replied, glaring at the fairy a little.

"You told us remember?! You cried because you missed your brother and Dainsleif!" Replied Paimon.

"Well that doesn't mean I like him!" I replied.

"Yeah right, after we went back to Wangshu Inn, you were crying telling me about how you miss Aether and also Dainsleif!" Replied Paimon, "Oh! I wish I got to know Dainsleif more!" Teased the fairy.

"No I did not!" I replied.

"Yes you did!" Replied Paimon, staring at me.

"Whatever, I'm cold, let's go inside!" I replied as we went inside the teapot mansion.