"She run all the way to the shore Miss Manoban."

I nodded and walked to the direction she gave me.

I saw Jennie standing in front of the sea, staring at the dark sky. It's already seven in the evening.

"Jen?"

She look at me and smiled. "Hi."

I can't believe that after that she still manages to smile.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, it isn't really a big deal, don't worry."

She always talk with formality.

"Why did you ran here?"

"Ow that?" She chuckled and look back to the stars above us. "She called me idiot, I don't want to hear it."

"Why?"

She chuckled.

"I don't know. It hurts me though, I am really."

JENNIE'S POV

It hurts me, because it is really true.

I agreed on marrying a guy I don't love because of freedom.

I chuckled and remove my silky dress. I am only wearing my bikini now.

I looked at Lisa who is surprised when I removed my dress.

"I thought we'll swim?"

She looked away and nodded.

"Yeah, I'll follow."

I smiled and gave her my dress. She accepted it and motioned me to go.

I shivered when I felt the cold water that embraced my skin.

"Lisa!" I shouted.

LISA'S POV

I was startled when Jennie shouted.

She looks scared.

"Hey, what?"

She's so scared so I don't have any choice but to run to her, the water is cold.

"What?"

She laughed and splashed the water in my face and head.

I gasped when she hugged me tight.

We're both wet already. My shirt is also wet. Tsk!

"You mandu! You acted!"

"Yeah! I'm good at it! Am I?"

She broke the hug and look at me. She pouted when I am frowning while staring at her.

"It's alright." I said and laughed.

She turn to see the stars above us. "Lisa, this Island is pretty thank you for bringing me here."

JENNIE'S POV

I was waiting for her to answer but I didn't hear any response.

I turned to see where she is but hell she'sbot beside me anymore! "Lisayaaahh,!"

I shouted her name three times, I was about to walk towards the shore when someone grabbed my feet.

"Yahhh!! Lalisa!"

I am pushing away her hand on my thighs. She showed up laughing. I glared at her.

"I hate you."

She pouted when she heard it. I glared at her  I was about to walk away but she held my waist and pulled me closer to her.

LISA'S POV

I smiled when I saw her reaction, I stared at her lips but she turned away. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"W-What?" She asked.

Our face are just inches apart. I breathe heavily and stared at her eyes to her nose and lips.

I fixed her hair on her ear and place my hand or her left cheek. I smiled and tilted my head for a soft kiss.

Hapiness ran through my system wheh she let me kiss her. I leaned more closer to her and slowly moved my lips against hers.

I heard her moan making me gasp and shut my eyes close in pleasure. Goodness I am really throbing down there.

I pulled her closer and put both of her thighs on my waist  she incircled her arms on my nape and kissed me back.

So innocent

I pulled out and stared at her.

"Not here." I said breathily and carried her out of there.

"Put me down." She whispered.

I obliged and hold her hand. We entered the house and locked it, we are both wet while I am pulling her upstairs.

"Lisa. Where are we going?"

This woman is so innocent.

"Can I have you?" I whispered and pinned her against my rooms' door.

"What?"

"Can I do it again?" I asked again while my hands are moving up to her side boob.

I leaned my body more closer to her and tilted my head and planted small kisses on her neck up to her jaw.

I didn't wait for her answer  I already kissed her more intensed than in the sea minutes ago.

"Ahh.." She moaned breathily, I sucked her neck while massaging her tummy.

I pulled her brassier down causing her to gasp.

I opened the door and laid her on the bed never minding if we're both wet.

"I want you."

"What?" I chuckled at her reaction.

"I'll be gentle."

"What?"

I looked at her confused. I kissed her lips more.

"You tore my bra, I love that—"

"I'll buy you a dozen of those."

I impatiently inserted my finger on her p*ssy and pushed it inside.

"Goodness Lisa! Ahh!"

She started shouting and gripping the bed sheets. My kisses went down to her breasts and alternately kissed the two.

"Ahh! Hmm!" She gripped my hair and pulled it closer to her b*obs.

I left her breast and removed my fi ger inside her, I pulled her panty down and kissed her navel down to her wet core.

"Ahh! Lisa! What are you doing?"

I looked up to her, she's panting while I am between her thighs, she looked at me.

"Open wide."

She blushed but she obliged.

I kissed her wet core making her gasp and shout.

"Haa—ahhh!" She moaned loudly.

JENNIE'S POV

I arched my back when I felt something inside me.

I've already watched these kinds of things in 365 DAYS in Netflix. I never imagine it would feel like this. I shouted her name again and again when I cum. I am breathing heavily, panting while she showered me kisses from my thighs to my neck and lips. She removed her clothes.

I gulped and touch her abs. I never imagined such woman to have this kind of hot and sexy body.

To be continued...