"Thank you, hehe!" he giggled, skipping right passed you.

"Captain!"

You whirled around again, honestly starting to think you'd get deezy from all the spinning.

"Hajime..? How many times have I told you I don't have that title over you anymore. Just Kuu or (Y/n) now. What do you need?" you asked, crossing your arms.

"I changed your schedual for tomorrow. Here." He handed you a single paper giving you a moment to skim over it quickly and nod.

You were getting even more confused. What was so important about tomorrow?

~

"Where the hell are we going, Lust? Do you know what's going on? Please tell me. I promised not to use my mind reading abilities on you guys and give the whole trust thing a try.. but I'm this close on breaking it" you mumbled, stumbling slightly as Lust's hands kept on covering your eyes.

"Just be patient" he giggled,

Then another familliar hand took yours.

"Jyugo? Please tell me what the hell is going on" You practically begged, hating the fact that you knew nothing at the moment.

"No can do~"

You sighed, already hearing the smirk in his tone.

"Guys!" you whined, being pushed into a room you couldn't see before Lust finally uncovered your eyes and...

BOOM!

All your siblings were in the room along with their students and Mitsuru. Samon, Upa, and Liang were there as well. Decorations covered the room as both red and (F/c) clashed together. A cake along with other foods and drinks sat on a long table at the side. You stood there blank for a moment.

"What's going on today? Did I miss something?" you asked, frowning as they all stared happily at you.

Your brother and Ciel suddenly walked into the room causing your eyes to widen before you ran over and hugged your brother.

"What are you guys doing here..? Is there a case to be solved that I don't know about" you asked, stepping back after moment as Sebastian rolled his eyes.

"I told you she wouldn't remember"

Jyugo chuckled

"Yeah, I know. I had a feeling as well"

"Remember what!" You yelled, just wanting to know.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N) AND KUU!" They all yelled, surprising the hell out of you and causing you to jump up.

"Wait-"

"I remember Lucifer telling me you never had an actual birthday celebration so we all decided to throw you something after reuniting everyone here in the first place. It's a thank you partly kind of" Jyugo tried explaining,

"Yeah! You introduced me to my mom's side of the family!" Uno said,

"And you read me bedtime stories at night!" Nico added,

"You also helped me a lot in the kitchen and gave me pointers in fighting" Rock smiled,

"You pretty much raised me.. " Sebastian said, "All alone while being pestered about the war"

"As much as I hate to admit it you stood up for me a lot when others put me down for my history. I always appreciated it" Samon grumbled, before giving a small smile.

"I'm pretty sure I speak for us 6 when I say we couldn't get along without you" Pride was the first to say surprisingly.

"You've always been close to my family and took care of us when we needed it. Besides that you've always been my captain" Hajime stated, bowing his head slightly.

"You've done a lot for us.. So we decided to pull together and do this for you.. is that alright?" Jyugo asked,

You were silent for another moment. Not really knowing what to do. You've never been in such a situation before. It was all new to you.

"It's.... ok. I don't know I've never had a party before... as stated before" you whispered,

Uno swung an arm around your shoulders before pulling you into the group.

"Then let us show you!"

And that's the night that caused all the demons to pass out. They all fooled around the rest of the day and night. Lust had somehow managed to lock himself inside cell 13 with the other three inmates while Pride and Envy woke up upside down from the window sill in the kitchen. Uno and Rock woke up under a table from the cafeteria. Nico have passed out right on top of said table. Upa and Liang had fallen alseep on top of Qi who was sleeping against the fridge in the kitchen. Musashi had for some reason passed out on the very top shelf of Hajime's office while the rest of the curses slept in a dog pile missing one person. You.

And when Jyugo woke up next to a snoring Hajime he immediately noticed. He stood up and walked off to follow your scent up to the roof. Kuu sat on the railing for her ears twitched in hearing him close the door. She changed back into you before you turned your head to look at him and smile.

"Last night got pretty crazy.. didn't it" you said, quietly.

He chuckled in agreement right away.

"Yep.. which didn't even involve alcohol surprisingly. Though I'm pretty sure we were all pretty drunk on Lust's aura since he accidently released it while you were attacking him"

You nodded

"Yeah.. probably."

"There a reason you came up here when you woke up?"

You shrugged

"I don't know.. just because I've always liked the rooftop in the morning."

Jyugo came in to stand beside you and cover your hand with his on the railing.

"I guess you're right... I remember our secret meet ups on the rooftop of the demon king's castle every night. Even here when I didn't have my memories me and you always somehow ended up here at night. Could've been anywhere in the building.. but no. It was the rooftop of building 13" he smiled,

"Yep.. it's always peaceful up here... and somehow I always know you'll show up in time. Probably why I came here a lot as Kuu" you sighed,

He frowned, looking at you.

"Why are you so upset this morning..?"

"I'm not. Just in thought honestly. I didn't deserve that thank you party.. that's why I never had one before.. I still don't think I do"

"But you've saved a lot of us in so many ways. We'd be gonners if it weren't for you, you know. I would have never gotten my memories back if it weren't for you. Lucifer would have been bored and wandering the castle slowly going mad with nothing to do if you never showed up. Those people down there care a lot about you.. and I love you." he said, slowly pulling you down from the railing. "Don't think about what my father says or what your mentor tormented you with. All of us think you deserve a thank you.

So please.. accept it"

It took a couple moments before you finally gave a slow nod.

"Ok.. I guess. Thank you for not leaving me forever. That's my thank you to you. "

He chuckled, cupping your face.

"I'll never leave you forever.. just as you'll never stop protecting everyone despite yourself feeling as if it doesn't matter... In the end we found each other again. And that's because you searched for me. Lucifer would be happy to see you now. Finally letting more people in.. I'm proud of you as well for that" he said, eyes soft, kind, and loving.

Your eyes reflected his before you grinned

"I love you, Jyugo.. so much. You've never given up on me... and I don't know where I'd be if you never came into my life.."

"Of course.. My Hidden Demon of Nanba"

~

I'm going to go cry now... I really do hope you enjoyed this story. Good day or night anyone who's read up this far. Thank you... very much :)