Detective agency of the clinically insane

Почніть із самого початку

"Over there on your knees and keep your hands up" he commanded.

Now she sits off to the side of the desk on her knees at the mercy of this unstable man that held her life and everyone else's life here in the palm of his hand.

Y/ns POV

Suddenly out came the weird-haired boy acting as if he was a paperboy.

"... Tea on rice is something to live for and waking up under a roof" that's really random but it's distracting the guy

"... some people keep on living even though their lives are completely awful. Oh people like me I don't have any family and no friends either. I even got chased out of an orphanage. I have no place to go either," 

'wow this is one heck of a sob story'

I looked at the place the boy emerged from and saw the trench coat man subtly waving me over. I quilty started crawling over to the man. It seems the bomber hadn't noticed my absence.

"Listen kid we're in a bit of a dangerous situation here why are you here?" he questioned

"I was just trying to return this," I said as I pulled the green notebook out of my satchel.

"Kunikida's notebook it would be tragic if he didn't have this"

The man looked over the plants we hid behind to study his surroundings. He came back down and turned to me. 

"Ok kid I need you to do me a favor," he said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I need you to sneak over to where my colleague is and get him that notebook and then go back to your original spot by the man on the desk".

"What are you insane! You're the detective here! You handle it, I'm fourteen your old girl not your fucking spy! I'm not doing this!" I whisper shouted.

"Why not?"

"Are you fucking on drugs? Why not? That's a mad bomber! That's why the fuck not!"

"Listen you need to get back to your spot before he notices you're gone. On the way just slide Kunikida the notebook. So he can use his ability," he reasoned.

"Fine, this is not how I wanted to spend my day off." 

I slowly started crawling back over to the man's desk. I tapped his hand and slid the notebook in front of him. I then started crawling back to my place by the desk.

"No thanks I'm not exactly looking for work these days"

I went back to my kneeling position. The white-haired boy got the bomber's attention long enough for the blonde man to use his ability. Blue light glowed around him as he tore a page out of his notebook.

"Doppo Poet!"

The page turned into a wire gun.

'So these are the abilities Mr. Fukuzawa told me about. They're even cooler than I imagined'

The man fired the gun at the bomber's hand snatching the trigger and flipped the bomber over his head. He then restrained him by his arm on the ground. Soon the man in the trench coat came out from his hiding spot. The blonde man started complaining about being bossed around and got no help. Well trench coat man said something about rock paper scissors and reducing aging the other man took out his notebook and start taking notes.

'I dont think this is the Armed Detective Agency, I think this is the clinically insane agency'

"I'm messing with you" That comment got kicked into a wall

'What the fuck? Is this really the agency Mr. Fukuzawa runs? Thats crazy he seemed so organized and well put together but here is his staff kicking each other like a damn soccer ball- Wait A Minute The Bomber'

The red head grabbed the trigger.

"I swear anyone gifted with supernatural powers has something wrong with them inside..."

Click-

The timer started on the bomb.

'Deactivate it. We have to deactivate it!'

The young girl ran to the desk and searched the drawers.

'Come on, Come on, There they are there dull but they'll have to do'

The girl ran up to the bomb and tried to cut the wires but they were to thick. Tears started pouring down the girls face as she sawed at the wires making no progress.

'Just cut please lord please just give me a little bit of luck for this please'

"Theres no time we have to cover it!"

The white haired man grabbed me and threw me into the brown haired man blocking his path. I crouched down covering my head. I hid under one of the desks .I looked at the timer 4 seconds left. 

3

2

1

....

"what?"

I looked up to see the three man talking casually about the man on the bomb. Out of no where the girl who was tied up threw herself at the bomber.

"Brother! You were so wonderful as a villian!" 

'Brother?'

"I had the time of my life being tied up and threatened" 

'The fuck this is Japan not Alabama'

I turned my attention to the other three

"I told you there was a test involved" trench coat man said

"As in, an entrance exam right"

"Thats right" a familiar voice said.

"The exam has been completed without much ado, president"

"I, see. Since Dazai said there was a capable young man. I had him test your mettle"

"Well, I recommended you for hire, but since you've been designated a major threat by the ward, there was disagreement amoung us wether we should take you in."

"But dazai said he wouldnt hire you for your power."

"So president whats your descision?"

"I'll let Dazai decide"

With that he walked off and I followed after him.

"Mr. Fukuzawa!" I called out to grab his attention.

He turned to me. "Ah y/n I was hoping to discuss something with you, follow me"

So he led me to his office.

v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v

Oooh cliffhanger sorry if the action scenes aren't that great I'm not used to writing them anywho. I think the chapters might be longer than usual now on. I've started rewatching the episodes while I write this to get scenes right. So i hope you guys liked that I'm gonna go now.

Remember don't get in vans unless they promise Tom Hollands is in there stay safe ya'll bye~