Chapter:1.0

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

Where a new morning begins,glisten from the sliver of orange sunlight rising, a simple beam of light slips out, pops up on the vast horizon, already dancing with the many colorful flowers waving over flat lands full of life

Where a new morning begins,glisten from the sliver of orange sunlight rising, a simple beam of light slips out, pops up on the vast horizon, already dancing with the many colorful flowers waving over flat lands full of life.The leaves fell from the trees lifting up in the sky and danced with the wind ever so gracefully,they poured over Teyvat like the start of raindrops.

This day was the secrets of new people.

"How are you going to explain yourself to Jean?"

Y/n looked down at the Spark Knight with crossed arms,the little girl averted her gaze away from your stare innocently."Um..."
honestly,one minute your occupied with something,the next thing she knows Klee vanished from her room.Only to find her outside throwing bombs at the hilichurls campsite.

In the current situation Mondstadt is now about Stormterror,no people can go in and outside of the walls.The only ones that are supposed to are The Knights of Favonious. Rather for her,no one can be trusted at a time like this at all.However a while back she has received a notice from Snow that the traveler will sett off to this side which he'll in all likelihood run into the Outrider.

Life of camping outdoors forever,isn't that fun.Huh? Not when your out seeking for someone.

A low sighed escapes her lips,after seeing half of the field being burned the wind began to brushed off the ashe, Klee needs to be time-out. "That's solitary confinement for...1 week," The girl puffed her cheeks out in frustration when you mentioned the time but kept silent as she clenched onto her end of her dress wrinkling it. "here you go,now please see yourself in Jean's office."A white piece of paper was handed to them who took it out of her hand,Y/n stood out of the way showing the view from the busy city that was behind her,a finger pointed at it.

There's only one thing that Mr.Kaeya thought her...
'Presenting Klee best act in history!!'

"B-but! I'm going to get grounded for eternity,and I'll never see the daylight again!!" She whined while tears streamed down her cheeks cutting the white hair off guard for s split second at her breakdown,she wiped them roughly away "Then B-brother albedo will go on missions without me,I'll have to stay here,Separated from him for months! and Jean Will of course be mad..."Her light red face were droopy while she sobbed her orbs slowly went up." Am i...a bad girl? "

This scene,it reminds her of Alice.Everything she said was exactly how she remembers,including how she was dramatic about solitary confinement for 1 week only.But...Y/n hummed in confusion on the histrionic remark,not once has she heard Klee saying that along with calling herself a bad girl.She regularly admits jean will give her a lecture half of the time and that's it.

She swore that she can hear Kaeya impersonating this.

" Klee... "She crouched down in front of the child,placing her hands on her small shoulders, she sadly stared at her colorful eyes who showed nothing but warmth." Your a in fact a very good girl,were doing this because we don't want you ending up in a,unsafe path."She claimed calmly,with her unbothered expression."As an adult now, I experience alot of dangerous siuations in the past and didn't know what to do at that moment.So every time my parents came to my aid,i always blamed myself that i almost got...killed. "