Charata the Evolved

Ok so before I start writing.... HOLY HELL I AM AT 529 VEIWS AND I AM FREAKING OUT!!!! OMG SO COOL!! THANK ALL OF YOU GUYS FOR READING THIS OH MY GOSH WORDS CANNOT EVEN SAY!!! Ok let's get to the story.........

Roses POV

The Doctor looked around the corner. He froze in his tracks.

"We need to leave RIGHT NOW!" He whispered. Kazran started to look around the corner. The Doctor yanked him back.

"What are you doing?! It could have seen you! Get back inside the TARDIS, and be extra quiet in doing so!" He whispered in a firm tone. Kazran went back to the TARDIS. He opened the door and began to close it. Then the stupid door creaked. Of all the times to creak, WHY NOW?!

"Quick!" The Doctor said. He darted back into the TARDIS. I couldn't help but peek around the corner. There was a figure in the mist, coming out of a dark corridor. It looked like a Dalek and a Cyberman had made a baby. It was terrifying. The worst part was its eyes. Or its feet. I don't know which is more terrifying. It's feet were a cross between normal feet and the levetators on a Dalek, and it's eye was a Dalek eye in the middle of its forehead. Like a Cyclops. It was terrifying. I didn't want to look at it a moment more. Suddenly it speaks.

"DOCTOR!!!!!! SHOW YOURSELF!!! I KNOW YOU ARE HERE! STOP HIDING LIKE A CHILD AT PLAYTIME AND COME OUT!!!!" It shouted at the top of its.... whatever it had. It had a horrid voice, much worse than its eye and its feet combined. Suddenly the Doctor is by my side. I let out a little yelp from surprise.

"I SMELL YOUR FEAR!!! COME OUT, COME OUT, WHEREVER YOU ARE!!!" It yelled. Suddenly it came around the corner. Kazran started to run over to us, but before he made it out of the TARDIS the Doctor snapped his fingers and the door closed just in time.

"Who are you?" The Doctor asked the creature, getting out in front of me.
I grasp his hand. He grasps my hand tightly and doesn't let go.

"I am Charata the Evolved!!" It bellowed.

"What are you?" The Doctor asked Charata.

"I am a DaleMan, you fool!!! I am the first of my kind!!! I will kill you!!!" It said that right before it grabbed The Doctor from me, started to shock him like a Cyberman does, and put his whisk like thing up to the Doctors stomach. It fired several times. I counted 7 shots. What's worse is that the entire time, he's screaming at the top of his lungs. From the moment the DaleMan grabbed him, to the moment he collapsed. Suddenly, the DaleMan starts making some noise like an electronic attempt to scream. A foot wearing green Converse shoes trips it, making it fall over sideways. The figure is none other than Kazran. He drops a normal screwdriver on the ground and runs over to The Doctors limp body, which is now in my lap. His eyes were wide open. I put my fingers over them and closed them.

" Oh dad!" Kazran half sobs half wails as he burrows his head into The Doctor's shoulder. He sobs for several minutes. I put my hand on his stomach as I cry with my son. To my horror, his stomach is bleeding terribly. There are 7 holes in it. Kazran stands up.

"We should get him into the TARDIS. It'll be safer in there when that stupid thing wakes up." Kazran said through sobs.

"Yeah, your right Kazran. Let's get him in." We both worked on hauling him to the TARDIS. We sat him down and closed the doors. A moment after that we heard the thing coming-to. We heard its foot steps (or whatever the heck the are) coming close to the TARDIS. The TARDIS was getting us out as fast as she could. She landed. We looked out of the doors and I saw that we were in the New New York hospital.

"Kazran, this is a place where they can possibly help your dad. We need to get him out there FAST." I told him. He understood. We got him out and I called a nurse. She talked on her radio and a moment later a couple of people came over with a gerney. They put him on it and rushed of with him, leaving me, Kazran, and the nurse all alone, except for the other people doing their stuff.

"What species is he?" She asked, pen to paper on a clipboard.

"Time Lord." I reply.

"Name?"

"He goes by The Doctor." I tell her.

"Age?"

"Around 900 years old."

"Are you a friend, relative, or foe?" She asked me.

"None. I'm his fiancé, and this is our son, Kazran." I said,getting flustered with all the questions.

"I see. If he lives, you and you son may be able to visit him for six hours a day."

"How long does he have to be in here?" Kazran asked.

"Six, seven days. Ten at most. I have to go take care of other patients now so if you would excuse me." She said before she walked off. I called another nurse over.

"Where's the waiting room?" I ask her.

"What is the patients name?" She asked politely.

"The Doctor." I tell her. She looked at a tablet she had in her hand.

"Come right this way please." Kazran and I followed her. We sat down in a quiet room with lots of chairs, waiting for news about my beloved.

----------------------------------------------
Hi guys!! Let me know what you think!! Reading you comments makes me want to write more I love you guys. I have to go (unfortunately) because me battery is at 20% or lower. Don't forget to comment, vote and share! Until next time!