𝐬1~𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

❥❥❥❥❥

❥❥❥❥❥

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡."

❥❥❥❥❥

Once the funeral was over, the boys and I went to Mike's place and were in the basement where El was.

Mike had a piece of paper and was showing El the example Mr. Clarke showed us. He finished off by stabbing a hole in the middle.

"It would take a lot of energy to build a gate like this. But that's got to be what happened. Otherwise, how'd Will get there, right?" Mike explained.

"Right." Eleven nodded slowly.

I was walking around the basement playing around with my compass, but something was up with it.

"What we want to know is, do you know where the gate is?" Lucas asked. Eleven shook her head. "Then how do you know about the Upside Down?"

El looks down at her hands and starts fiddling with them and avoids Lucas' question.

They all soon turn their heads and look at me.

"(Y/n), what are you doing?" Mike asks. "(Y/n)?"

"(Y/n)!" Mike yells.

"(Y/n)!" Lucas yells.

"(Y/n)!" Dustin yells.

They grab my attention.

"I... I need to see your compasses." I stuttered.

"What?"

"Your compasses. All of your compasses, right now!" I demanded.

Lucas, Dustin and Mike share a confuse look. But then agree and get all the compasses they have right now, and from around the house.

They throw all there compasses on the game table where we play DnD.

"What's exciting about this?" Mike asks.

"Well, they're all facing north, right?"

"Yeah, so?" Dustin said shrugging his shoulders.

"Well, do you guys really know where north is?" I asked.

"Yeah, where the compasses are facing. North." Mike explained.