chappie eleven: care

___

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

___

Waiting at the airport with anticipation, Yona cradled her cookie plushie to her chest as she perched her head on it and sighed. The weather didn't look too well and if it kept up this way, there would be no Okinawa trip.

Other P.K Academy students desperately held onto their own ropes of hope, not letting their doubt pressure them. Hairo, especially. He chanted motivational words towards the sky.

"How could that meathead be so determined?" Toritsuka watched the determined male in fascination.

"How could you flirt with so many girls and still get rejected?" Yona fired back, biting her lips to prevent a big grin from coming on.

Toritsuka blushed, comedically crying in embarrassment. He wrapped an arm around her and pouted, "Why must you hurt me, Yona-chan? I feed you, give you my love, aren't I the perfect boyfriend?"

"Stop that!" She elbowed his chest. Her cheeks tingled at the arms around her waist, "I don't want people to get the wrong idea. And what if one of your crushes see?"

"I have none...yet." The purple haired male beamed at his beloved friend and chose to hold her tighter. Yona rolled her eyes at the foolish boy, shamefully disappointed at how her heart stammered from his warm embrace. Her tired eyes glanced up at his, seeing the adoration in them staring down at hers.

"I can't wait for us to go to the beach." Toritsuka winked, pulling her attention to him. "I'll get to see my cute friend in a swim suit."

"You can't handle my beauty." Yona grumbled.

It all honesty, a small part of her was flattered. If not all, any attention from Toritsuka made her content. Their interactions with one another were endearing to say the least. He was playful and she was serious. However, it was the way Yona reacted to it. She gave into his flirting in a calm manner and tolerated it. Toritsuka didn't flirt the same way he obnoxiously flirted with other girls. He called her by her first name in an affectionate tone, bought her favorite dessert as a thank you for tolerating him, and held her with open arms. Never so much as to lower his hands anywhere.

That's why she allowed him to stay in her life and chose forgave him. No matter the times he chased after a girl, he always came back to her. He made up for it and apologized.

Yona looked away.  She hugged her cookie plushie tighter. I guess us being on this trip together will make us closer and maybe I'll even get to hang out with my other...friends. Saiki too.

"If this trip is cancelled, how about we—"

"The trip is back on!" Matsuzaki annnouced.