chapter 2

The group went inside the air temple to make a plan. Makhoe had to be carried inside because of how hard Korra kicked him in the shrimp dick. "Lmao, get rekted." Korra laughed. Asami snickered from beside her. Makhoe glared at Korra."YOUR NAME IS FUCKING KORRA AND IT RHYMES WITH DORA, YOU ADVENTURE HOE." He screeched. Bolin bitch slapped his brother. "No one asked for you to speak."

Korra looked over to see a radio player the kitchen counter. She then looked towards her shawty, who just nodded, knowing what was about to happen. Korra ran in sanic speed to put a cd in the radio player and turned that bitch up.

"There's some hoes in this house,"

"HELLZ YEAH BITCHES!" Korra fist pumped. "WE FINNA KILL KUVIRA AND DO THE WAP DANCE OVER HER DEAD BODY." She ran to Asami, who was fucking dying in the background from laughter.

"Come on, Shawty," she tugged on Asami's arm. Shawty agreed to go with Korra and grabbed the radio player to go kill a hoe.

Bolin dropped Makhoe and followed them, yelling out the lyrics to WAP. (Wet Ass Pigeon) Makhoe was on the ground, dead. Dead as hell.

"Bring a bucket and a mop, for this wet ass pussy." Cardi sang from the background, with Bolin singing along
Tenzin came in his house, seeing a dead man on his floor.

"Damn, Double Homicide."
>>>>>><<<<<<<
CLAP

A few crewmates started snickering in the background while Kuvira was staring out at Pubic City. (I know what I typed.) "Kuvira?" She heard Bartaar Jr from behind her.

"Not now Bataar. I'm trying to sneak around Pubic City, but my robot is dummy thicc, and the clap of it's ass cheeks will alert Korra!"

Bartaar Jr slowly walked away while looking at his horrible fiancé. 'Damn, can't wait till you dead.'

(I know I changed up what Kuvira said about her robot but eh.)