Prolouge

"Hey cuz..." Jezebel Jones came up smiling innocently at her cousin, and stood right next to her. Her red hair swinging left and right as she moved like a flame.

She looked at Jane and grinned like a snake.

"Oh, Jules, didn't I always tell you not to play with the homeless cats ? You'll get your hands dirty!" She mockingly shook her fire-like head, and narrowed her icy blue eyes at the brunette tramp on the swing.

And she gave her a cruel smile,"God knows what diseases they have!"

Jane's eyes flared at her,"I don't want to hear shit from a bitch who fucked her ow-"

"Finish that sentence." Jez whispered quietly, her eyes filled with threat.

"I fucking dare you." She took a step forward, Jane flinched an inch back.

"Izzy...What is she talking about?"Jules whispered, Jez heard the worry in her tone.

The little nickname, Jules always used when Jezebel told her a fairytale and looked at her like she was the hero that existed out of the story's pages.

Her innocent big blue eyes shifted to worry and anger from the whore in front of them to the girl who was like living fire.

"Nothing." Jezebel looked straight at Jane, her eyes unbending.

She wouldn't let Jules find out about that secret just yet, it was a past that still burned her alive; still consumed her thoughts and memories, even when she tried to throw herself into the fantasy series she loved and created...Her escape wasn't enough to shadow the scar that mooned over her chest, and destroy the man that put it there...

And how could Jezebel ruin Julie's bday with a story so dark? How could she look at her little adorable cousin and tell her that she was wrong?

That she was never a hero...

"Don't forget..." Jezebel said quietly, her red hair brushed back by the hiss of the cold wind, revealing the inked rose tattoo that rested on her shoulder blade; like a painted ghost.

"I know your secrets too."

Jane's face paled to a sickly white.

"All of them." Jezebel whispered, her blue eyes cold and echoed no mercy.

"I kno-"Jane tried to sound brave, but Jez cut her off.

"You know crap." Jez hissed.

" You only know half the story little slut, you only know the middle." She smirked at the Jane who narrowed her eyes at every word Jezebel spoke,

"I may have let out some parts of it in group therapy, but only I know how it all ended."

Jez smugly crossed her arms,"So don't you even try to play that little game with me love."She gave her the smirk only a vulture could give,

"You'll loose."

Jane stormed off into the cabin, and Jezebel wrinkled her nose in disgust as she slammed the door shut.

Geez, you could smell her STDS even from here.

"What in the world was that all about!?"

Jezebel blinked and in Jules' big blue eyes, she saw worry, confusion, and...

Oh no...

Hurt.

"What therapy group were you talking about? And what was she talking about when she said 'you fucked your own...' And what sec..." She looked at me desperately, unable to even finish her series of jumbled questions.