Welcome

Hello, this is Sugasluv welcoming you to my new BTS ARMY club.  I believe this book exchange club will be fun and beneficial to all participants, plus there is no pressure as every week you can choose to participate or not and you won't be kicked out.

If you participate every week, you can get lots of reads and comments from this.  You do not have to vote on a book if you don't want to.  All I ask is that you genuinely read and comment on 2 chapters per week.  

🧈 Here's how it works:

1. Fill out the form in the "Join here" chapter.

2.  You will choose 1 of your own books that you would like to exchange reads on.

3.  I will pair you with another writer on Fridays.  We will start next Friday, May 28th, so stay tuned.  You don't need to keep joining unless you want to add another book.

4.  You will have a week, that is until the next Thursday, to read and comment on 2 chapters.  The person you are paired with will do the same for you.  You are not required to vote.

5.  When you are done, comment inline in the pairing to let me know. Comment "Done," and the chapter number that you read.  Example:  Done, Chap 3 & 4.

6.  If you have not commented that you are done by Wednesday, I will send you a reminder.

🧈 RULES:

1.  You must follow me and add this book to your reading list so you can get updates. Also advertise this book on your message board.

2.  You must leave quality *inline comments that show you really read the book.  Comments cannot just be emojis.  (see guideline below)

3.  You are not an editor or a judge and are not required to point out mistakes.  We are looking for story reactions.  However, you can inline comment "?" to point out an error so the person can delete your comment after they have fixed it.

4. You can leave as many comments as you want so long as there is one long **comment at the end of the chapter with positive feedback.

5. Mature books are allowed but no smut books or books that go against Wattpad rules will be allowed.  This club is not associated with Wattpad.

6.  If you are not ok with mature books or LGBTQ don't join.  For now, this is just easier for me.  In the future, I might add a separate club for rated G content. In the event that your book might have triggering content, please add it in your form or in your book so the reader has a chance to skip your book.

*INLINE COMMENTS are done within the story.

**OUTLINE COMMENTS are done at the bottom of the chapter or the space at the bottom of the page where all the comments show.

As you can see this is a very simple way to get feedback and positive comments on your works.  I hope this experience is positive and trains us not to be silent readers in the future.  All writers enjoy reading comments on their stories.  

We have all had those incognito readers that read our entire book but never vote or comment, or they comment at the end "great story!" yet did not vote on a single chapter.  We cannot change that but this club is a way to get more comments.

🧈  ARE YOU SMOOTH AS BUTTER?  

HOW TO BE A GOOD COMMENTER: (a guideline)

Explain what you liked, for example: 

How they described something.

React to how engrossing the plot is.

What is your reaction to what is happening? 

How do you feel about the characters and what they are doing?

Give your reaction to an unexpected plot twist. 

Explain how the chapter made you feel.

Explain what is something the writer can add, or how they might clarify something.

Also, you can ask questions.  This can really help the writer know if clarification is necessary.

As you do this more, it will get more natural and easy for you.  You don't have to do all of these.  This is just to help you.

🧈 QUESTIONS:

If you have any questions, ask here so I can clarify this chapter for everyone's benefit.