Chapter-12: Plan 1.1 (2)

Mulai dari awal

"Ah... Hello. I am Harada Ryosuke! Nice to see you!" Ryosuke also returned the greeting. He had to look down a bit because of the height of Lucas though. He couldn't help but think how cute child of Lucas was. With Lucas's clothes which were simple and with a color of light blue that was a perfect fit with his white hair and glassy blue eyes, he definitely looked like an angel that descended upon in this world. And even though Ryosuke was a kid himself, he had a weakness against children as he always wanted a younger brother or sister.

After exchanging some greetings, Lucas instantly led Ryosuke to where he would be staying at as he would no longer be living in the guest room. 2 days ago, as soon as he heard Ryosuke was coming to live with them, he took part in preparing Ryosuke's room to be as simple and comfortable as possible since Ryosuke liked simple things and the decorations of a normal noble room style would make him feel more homesick.

As Lucas had expected, Ryosuke appeared to love his room and that really made Lucas to feel pleased. After that Lucas asked him whether he wanted to rest or take a stroll around the mansion. Of course, Ryosuke agreed with the latter as the trip from church to here was not really tiring and he still had a lot of energy to spend.

Lucas took him to places one by one, the library, the dining hall, the living room and etc., explaining how to use the paths around the mansion as one could get lost if they were not familiar with the place. Whenever Lucas looked back to Ryosuke, he could see that this teenager was amazed by everything he was seeing and being astonished by it. Lucas really understand this feeling as he also felt like this when he first stroll around in this world.

Finally Lucas brought Ryosuke to the garden area, which was his most favourite place because of its tranquil atmosphere and the soft smell of flowers and leaves. The blow of the wind is also quite stable here and it was the best place to walk around and relax.

When they arrived to the resting area in the garden which was a small round wooden gazebo, with four white chair and a round white marble table in the middle, they decided to take a rest, by taking a seat respectively in each chair.

"That was quite an amazing stroll. I still can't believe that I am seeing such a mansion and even worse, think about living in it." Ryosuke said in a cheerful voice. He seemed to really enjoy here.

"It is great to know that! I really like it here, too." Lucas replied.

"Yea, I know that it will definitely be better than living in the church. The church rules are so strict and every morning I have to get up early and also have to sleep early. The lectures from the priests are also long and really boring!" Ryosuke started to featured his troubles that he had during a week stay in the church.

Lucas took a sip of the chamomile tea that Alisa had served, enjoying its mild honey-like sweetness, while listening to Ryosuke protests which made him release a giggle from time to time. After talking for a while, Ryosuke also tried to drink the tea but its make his eyebrow twitched for the taste. Well, it was rare for the modern young people to like the taste of tea, right? Lucas was an another case, of course. 

"By the way, Lucas, thank you for saving me that day. I think I might have die if you didn't help." Ryosuke thanked his with a joyful laugh. That boy really looked innocent and cute if he stayed like this. Lucas couldn't let this boy to turn to a villain in the future.

"That's ok. Big brother also didn't leave me behind while you run, so it was a payback." replied Lucas in a tender tone as he put the tea cup down to its plate.

"By the way, don't you want to know that where I have come from? Or like where is my family or why I come to stay in your home?" Ryosuke scratched at the back of his head, while taking a glance at Lucas.