Let me help you with that-Kakashi x reader

*I do not own the characters or anything naruto related*
(Time period of the current events is from the og naruto, and you are a chuunin)

You were walking home from the "store" the Sex store to be exact that's right outside the leaf village. But your home is on the other side of the village . So you were trying to be careful not to get caught by one of your friends.
It's around dusk as you make it a couple of blocks from your house when out of nowhere, your clumsy self trips on the smallest rock possible. As you fall face first in the ground your paper bag of "items" goes falling all over the place in front of you. You sigh and as you look up your face reddens at the sight of kakashi holding your vibrator you just bought, examining it. Words were trapped in your throat as your brain could not function with the thought of this sight.
Kakashi looked at you, "y/n....."
You snapped to and quickly snatched it from his hand. With a nervous laugh you preceded to say,
"S-sorry Kakashi! I-um I- I- I- need to get going!!!" You quickly grabbed all your items and ran for your house. "How embarrassing is al you could think as you ran home."
As you reached for the front door to unlock it you feel a swift presents right behind you, almost breathing down your neck close.
"Hey, y/n I think you forgot this" as he dangles a pair of handcuffs in front of your face, your back still facing him. Your eyes widen as you quickly go to grab it but he yanks it up quickly. "Un-uh, I don't think so," he leans in to whisper in your ear, "do you even know how to use these? Cause I mean, I could show you..." your face lit up and you quickly tried opening your front door as he slammed it close and now has you pinned between the door and him. "You know it's not nice to not respond back...what? Am I making you nervous?", he spoke in a husky tone in your ear.
You quickly turn and face him and stutter, "I'm-I'm sorry just a little bit embarrassed that's all..." you stare at the ground unable to make eye contact. He lifts your chin and speaks softly, " there's nothing to be embarrassed about, but I do have a question. You got all this stuff but most of it is for when you have a partner, and last I checked... you're single." You slowly nod your head, "yes but I got it for... when I'm not single, or when I just want to have "fun~" you know?" You did a slight smirk looking up at him. His face doesn't react to what you said, but you can definitely tell he's thinking something, even though you were hoping it would give some type of reaction. He bluntly replies, "you wanna have fun with me?"

  "Did......Did he just say that???????" Your brain starts going crazy at the thought... you and KAKASHI???"  I mean obviously you want to cause, who wouldn't, but this can't be real right?

You stood there in silence not realizing.
"Well? What do you say? You can always say no." He chimed in bringing you back to the conversation. "M-maybe", you respond.
  He leans in close and moves his mask to his chin. "Pretty sure that's a yes or no question~"
Without hesitation you say yes.
With that you turned and entered your home followed by kakashi. You set your keys down on the table and the bag full of toys. And you walk off to take your jacket off. As you do so kakashi walks over to the bag and starts looking at what you got.
  He mumbles to himself, "rope....vibrator...dildo...hmm she won't be needing that cause mines bigger...hand cuffs....blind fold...and that's about it... yep she's gonna cum for me plenty tonight..." you walk back in, "were you saying something kakashi?" He quickly looks back up at you, "who me? nope, not a thing."
  You shrugged your shoulders and walk towards him.
"So um, what now?"
"Well...in a couple of minutes you ARE gonna start begging there's no question there." He starts taking off his clothes but leaves his pants on, leaving his chest exposed. And damn did it look good. He walks over and kind of shoves you on the couch. As you fall back he leans down and kisses your lips. His knee lands in between your legs. His lips were so soft and gentle. You start making out getting rougher  by the second till he picks you up and he sits and has you sit in his lap. His lips then meet your neck leaving little pecks to tease you. You softly make slight peeps cause it feels so good. As he continues to do so he starts undoing your shirt and you were glad he was cause it was getting hot in there and it was getting hot fast. 
  It wasn't your first time, so atleast you knew what to do. As you slowly grind your hips against him, he lefts out a soft growl and grabs your thighs and says sternly, "no babygirl." You wine a little, "why nottt"
"Cause I'm not done playing with you, you want to try out all your new toys right?"
  Your eyes widen as you remember that you got them. He then stands, picking you up along with him. Since he was holding you up, he ask you to grab the bag with your free hand. Then proceeds to walk to your room. 
He throws you on your bed and starts messing with your items. "Sit up", he commands and you do so. Which you obey.
"Wrist out", he commanded and you did so. He then puts the cuffs on and then the blind fold.
His voice gets husky as he takes a long look at you, "fuck my cock is hard already~" he grabs himself through his pants. Kakashi then proceeds to gently push you against the bed as he follows you down, holding your wrists above your head. He then kisses and licks your neck, making you squirm about. "Isn't that just cute~", he smirks. You gulp at his words ready to for him to stop all the teasing and wanting his hard cock inside you.
Kakashi then moves to the end of the bed and removes your pants and moves your underwear to the side as he licks between your folds. Your back automatically arches at the feeling. It's what you needed. He continues to flick his tongue against your clit. Sucking a time or two. At tis point in time you can't help but let out some decently loud moans.
As kakashi continues to go to town on your pussy, he rubs your entrance with his finger slowly pushing it in. He then inserts his finger into your cunt, pumping slow but steady. Your moans get louder as you feel yourself building to orgasm. He adds another finger as it dances in and out of you, still flicking and sucking his tongue.
He pulls his head away, but continues to pump, "beg....."
you pop your head up and look at him, "w-what?"
"Do you want to cum?", he replies
"Y..yes"
"Then fucking beg."
You mumble out a small "please" leading him to slow down his fingers, "I can't hear you..."
"PLEASE"
"well...since you asked", he goes to back to sucking and flicking as he speeds up his fingers.
Your moans get louder as you cum hard panting.
He pulls away,"good girl." As he then takes off his pants and leaves his boxers on. Kakashi then returns on top of you kissing your lips and then sticks his tongue in your mouth. His hand slides to your throat, squeezing slightly. He lets out a slight groan and smirks and teases you" You ready? Or do you need play with more first?" You shake your head fast, "n..no I just want your cock alreadyyyy....", you wined. He sighs, "you wine so much, if you haven't figured it out yet, I'm in charge and you'll get what I say and how much of it when I want baby girl." Kakashi then takes his underwear off along with yours and pulls you to the end of the bed. He places his cock in his hand rubbing and tapping it on your clit. "You want this don't you?" You look at him and nod. "I can't hear youuu", he teased. You quietly say yes. "What was that mumbles?"
"Yes"
"I don't know what you're saying...", he rubs your clit with hand in a rubbing motion.
"YES, PLEASE!"
"Well since you insist", he then shoved his hard cock inside you as you both moan in pleasure. Kakashi holds on to your legs as he pumps in and out of you at a fast pace. "Fuck y/n you're tight as fuck around my cock." You moan louder as your tits move up and down.
  With your eyes close focusing on the  pleasure, you then hear a buzzing sound and then a strong vibration on your clit. You quickly look up at Kakashi to realize he's using the vibrator on you while still pumping. The pleasure you felt from the combo was beyond great and brought you so much quicker to cumming. You moan loudly as you become so close
"Cum for me baby girl~"
With those words being said it you lost it and came.
Kakashi then throws the toy to the side and speeds up his pace as he cums too.  He then pulls out and walks to the bathroom to get you a towel and to clean himself. Afterwords he lays in your bed with you to cuddle for some good quality after care.
"Let's do that again sometime", you say smiling.
"How about now?", he smirked.