"No, I'm fine. I put Elora to bed then I already ate" I shrugged, pulling my head to the ground. Draco sighed and put a finger under my chin, lifting my head up and forcing me to look him in the eyes.

"Have anything else in mind?" He asked as I thought for a second before I smirked and wrapped my hands around his neck, making his hands drop to my hips.

"Hmmmm, I think I do" I whispered as I reached up and connected his lips to mine. The kiss was needy, passionate and started gentle but as it progressed it got more hungry and sexual.

Draco reached down, tapping the back of my thighs as an indication for me to jump so I did and wrapped my legs Around him as he held me. The throb between my legs was strong and he definitely noticed.

"Miss me?" He breathed against my lips.

"You have no idea" I moaned as I kissed him again. His hands moved their way to my arse and delivered a harsh squeeze causing me to gasp. He took this as an opportunity to dip his tongue into my mouth.

He set me down on the table without breaking our kiss as the skirt I was wearing rode up my thighs, exposing the small panties I was wearing. Draco moved his kisses from my mouth to my jaw and then down to my neck as he left marks with every bit of skin he passed.

"Draco, please" I moaned as he smirked against the skin of my neck and pulled away to look me in the eyes.

"What do you want? Tell me, Chérie" he whispered.

"You, I want you" I whimpered as I pulled his shirt and connected our lips once more. He inched his hands under my shirt, palming my clothed breasts. I moaned at the touch I had been craving for so long.

Draco removed his hands and gripped the bottom of my shirt before pulling it completely off. He stood and admired me for a moment, biting his bottom lips as he drank in the sight.

"Fuck I missed you" he whispered as he kissed me once more.

"Draco–room" I mumbled against his lips. Without another thought he mumbled 'apparate' in a second we landed in the comfort of his bed.

I laid with my back on the silk sheets as he hovered over me. My legs were spread and he held himself with a knee in between them with his hands either side of me.

"Tell me. How many times did you touch yourself while I was gone?" He asked, the familiar dark and lust glint in his eyes.

"Do you want how many times with my fingers or with the dildo you bought?" I smirked as his large hand wrapped around my throat, his cold silver rings digging into the hot flesh.

"How many times have I told you not to touch what's mine?" He gritted his teeth as I reached up and slapped his cheek. His mouth hung open in shock as I wrapped my leg around his waist and flipped us so I was on top, straddling him.

"And how many times have I told you that I do what I want, when I want, with who and what I want?" I said, feeling a huge wave of confidence wash over me.

"Feeling bold are we?" Draco raised an eye brow in amusement as his hands caressed my arse.

"Just a little" I whispered as I reached down and connected our lips again, moving my hips back and forth slightly, making him groan in my mouth.

"Hurry up" he moaned as I shook my head and lifted my upper body from him.

"No. How about, if you touch me... I'll stop. Sound fun?" I giggled as he groaned.

"No-"

"Great, muffliato" I smirked as I reached around and unclipped my bra, letting my boobs fall free as Draco resisted the strong urge to grab ahold of them.

I moved my hips a bit harsher as I watched Draco bite his lip to stop a Moan. I was just adoring the power I was holding over him right now. I really understood why Draco liked being the dominant one.

I moved myself off him and let him take off his pants along with his boxers, revealing his cock that stood high and proud.

I smirked and took it into my hand. Draco moaned quietly as I started to slowly pump him up and down. He started to buck his hips into my hand but I pressed him down with my other hand and straddled him once more.

"No" I whispered as he stopped and threw his head back "How bad do you want it?" I didn't how long I could hold off. I just wanted him inside me, to feel the full sensation his cock provides but I needed to see him beg.

"Anna–I'm not begging. I don't beg" he said as I let go of his dick and shrugged.

"Suit yourself" I started to get off him as he stopped me and looked at me pleadingly, silently asking me not to make him beg but he knew I was stubborn.

"Please" he breathed out "Fuck- I'm so hard it hurts. Ride me please, Anna" he moaned as I smirked and got back on top of him.

"Good boy" I said as I tore off my skirt and underwear, before lifting my hips and inching himself inside of me.

A deep groan came from both of us as I sunk all the way down. I pressed my palms flat on his chest as I adjusted to his size. It had been a little while since we had sex.

"Fuck–you're tight" Draco moaned as he grabbed onto my hips and waited for me to stretch before I started to move.

I bucked my hips back and forth, each time he shifted inside me a moan left his mouth that encouraged me and turned me on even more. My grinds started to get harsher until they turned into gentle prances. He groaned each time he had himself deeply inside of me.

A shriek left my mouth as he reached further then he had before, pushing against my cervix. I moaned and started to bounce faster, pleasure taking over my body as I shook.

"Yeah–that's it, just like that" Draco growled as he delivered a hard slap to my arse. I moved his hands from my body and held them against the headboard of the bed. I started to move faster then I even thought I could.

I felt myself getting close to my orgasm when I felt Draco thrust his hips up to meet my bounces and that's what sent me off the edge as I screamed, my liquid wetting Draco's cock as he continued to thrust me through my high before he came himself, shooting deep inside me.

He thrusted slowly from beneath me until he was sure we were both done before I rolled off him, completely exhausted, my legs shaking and my skin sweaty.

Draco moved onto his side and pulled my naked body close to him so my back was pressed against his chest as he kissed my temple.

"I love you and I'm so sorry" he whispered as I leant into his touch.

"I love you more" I responded as we just say in silence. Panting against each other.

"Round two?"

I said it one and I'll say it again... that'll make ya pussy throb 🦋😃

Wasn't chapter 19 in the first book heavy arse smut as well? Oop 👩‍🦯

Word count 1866.