Getting Informed

Lucy's P.O.V.:

If looks could kill me and the person that was on the other side of the door would be dead. If you didn’t know who was on the other side of the door, then I will tell you now..

"ZAYN!!!" Safaa squealed as she saw her older brother which was on tour for five months..

"Hey sis" he nodded his head her way as if she will bring him some sort of disease if he hugged her. BRAT! See I told you that fame has got to his head.

" Get in Zayn…….or I will cut your head off" I told him through my gritted teeth while murmuring to myself the lat part but I guess he heard it because he sent me a look of disgust.

He got in and went to the living room while I closed the door. I took a look at Safaa and saw her frowning, I frowned at seeing her frowning. "What's wrong Safaa?" I asked the little girl crouching to her height. "My brother has changed a lot… Yesterday I was looking at the photo albums that we have and my brother was way different! He changed a lot and I hate the new him.. I want the old Zayn back.." She said a tear trickling down her soft cheeks. I wiped it away and told her…"How about we try to get the old Zayn back?" I asked her… her face lit up and she nodded at the thought of getting the brother she once had again.

I piggybacked her to the living room where I found Mom, Dad, Trisha,Yaser, Doniya, Waliyha, Drake, and of course the stupid devil also known as Zayn.

I turned so I could look at my parents. I gave them my puppy dog eyes which no one can resist. They both groaned at the same time because they know that I want something….

"What do you want Lucy?" My father asked. "Ummm how about Safaa and Waliyha stay over and we have a sleep over…. And right now we will go and bring clothes for them…. Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaase……" I told them and made my puppy dog eyes better than before… well I know they will tell me it's okay for them to sleepover because they love the daughters of the Malik family and they think of them as their own daughters well one of them kinda is… you know cause Doniya is married to my brother…..

"OF course they can and before you ask here is money so you can go to the store and buy the junk food you want to eat but not too much candy and junks… please take your mom's grocery list and get her what she needs…." He said, handing me enough money for the groceries and junk food.

"Thanks dad.. mom, where is the grocery list?" I told my father then asked my mom.

"On the fridge hun!" she informed me."Thanks mom.." I told her then turned to Doniya, Drake, the Malik parents, and he who shall not be named and asked "Would you like me to get you anything?"

I got replies of no's..and Zayn said,"Umm I'll be going in a bit.."

"Why don’t you go with them now and give them a drive?" Trisha said more of an order than a question directed to Zayn. Before he could answer I said,"No, no it's  okay it's not far from here, I'll take my awesome brother's car if it's okay with him.." I turned to my brother making my puppy dog face come out…

"I am not going to look at the face…no drake…do not look…." He kept telling himself… I stated sniffing and sobbing and making my tears fall.. and I still had the face on….."NO PLEASE..NOT THAT TOO!!" he said… "OKAY TAKE THE CAR..JUST STOP THAT FACE..AND PLEASE DON’T CRY…." He told me….

Everyone was chuckling at the scene that just happened, while I was whipping my tears from my eyes …I waited for my brother to give me the car keys but he just raised an eyebrow at me.. "You know bro…I need car keys, to drive the car…" I told him as a matter-of-faculty . he face-palmed and fished the keys out of his pocket, throwing them in my hand.