chapter 21

Omg thank you so much for 5k veiws what? Ill write the special later.

Ventis pov

My eyes slowly opened uncovering a white ceiling, white walls,white sheets and a figure of a man? I was painfully exhausted but I dont know why. I looked down at my arms but they where covered in bandages. Why is all this happening? What did I do to get here? Where am I? And who is that?
Without knowing tears slid down my face, alerting the person in the room.
"Mr Barbatos? Are you okay...."
"W-who are you and where am I ?!"
"I'm Doctor Braisby, and your in the hospital"
The door swung open and Xiao emerged from it.
"Venti..."
The doctor left the room and xiao came to sit at the edge of the bed.
"Xiao, what happened? Why am I in a hospital? Why do I feel so drained? Why do my arms hurt so much?"
He sandwiched my hand between his own before explaining what I had done and apologising for leaving me on my own.
"Venti im so so sorry im a fucking idiot for leaving you alone, I should have known"

He muttered something under his breath before pulling me into a warm hug.
"Hmm? What did you say?"
"Nothing?"
"Okay... hey xiao can you show me your arms yet?"
"That- just sounds really weird"
"How? We've been together for weeks now and all I see is your face, dont get me wrong your face is beautiful but you never show your arms or legs its making me worry a little"
He sighed before rolling up his sleeve.
His arms matched mine only much worse, scars covered the majority of his forearm. Though he didn't show it i could tell he resented himself for it just like me. But what possibly could have made him do such a thing? Could it be insecurities and doubt? People? The feeling?

□  ■   □  ■ □ ■ □ ■