"Park Jongseong?"

I froze when, I identified to whom that voice belongs.

I looked back and responded. "What?"

What's up with him now? Why is he talking with me? He's been avoiding me for few days so, what now? Suddenly?

it's not that I hate it, in fact I missed talking with him.

"Were you the one playing the piano?" He asked.

"No. I'm just listening to a recorded play" I lied then, I decided to walk away 'cause it's hella awkward.

"Wait!" He said which made me stop.

"I thought you don't want to talk to me? Why are you acting like this, Yang Jungwon?" I asked 'cause I'm dying to know.

"I w-want to ask for y-your help" He said.

"My help?" I repeated. "When I asked for your help, did you actually helped me?"

Okay, that sounds rude.

"I'm sorry for that but, help me with this one" He said.

Help? What for?

"Continue" I said.

"Choi Yeonjun. He's your cousin, right?" He asked.

"What about Yeonjun hyung?" I asked getting confused why is he asking about my cousin.

"Help me to make him perform for the foundation" He said. "It's just that this year is an open house celebration so, I need your cousin to perform to attract more people to visit the university" He explained further.

"In short, you're going to use his popularity to gain people, right?" I bluntly asked.