Gazing towards the stars

Shi woke up late in the night in Momoe's arms, the movie nor the TV were on.

"out that quick huh?" He whispers to himself. He gently slides her arms off of himself and goes to the kitchen to get a glass of water. After he felt refreshed he went back and sat in bed. He moved Momoes head to his chest and held her as to return the favor.

He sat with the warmest campfires, in the hottest summers, and rested in the best 5 star hot spring. But there was never anything as pleasant as the warmth the two of them shared together. Momoe rubbed her head against him which made Shi's heart melt away. Shi eventually went back to sleep.

They appeared in Momoe's train station.

"Oh no, this can't be good" Shi said.

"It's fine, there's no eggs or wonder killers, Just us, together"

"Thank God"

"Why is your heart beating so hard? I can feel it in the side of my head?"

"Because your head is on my chest right now"

"Oh.."

The two of them sat down.

"So this is where you battle huh?"

"It's not as beautiful as yours I know"

"It's beautiful just the way it is," Shi rested his head against Momoe, "You're great you know that?"

"I am?"

"You've always been..."

The two woke up in the morning.

Shi yawned, "Man, that was nice. Good morning sleepy"

"good...morning" Momoe said still barely awake.

"Go upstairs and get yourself ready. I've got plans for us"

Momoe groaned and got up to get herself ready. Shi watched her head upstairs and smiled. He didn't know why he smiled but maybe just seeing her made him happy.

After about an hour they were both ready to go