Cafe -Part 1-

Hey besties. WELCOME. Ik this is short 😏 ill try and make it longer next time

-Not edited btw-

𝖇𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖊'𝖘 𝕡𝕠𝕧

Sighing, I slammed the black BMW door behind me. Yesterday I had a four-hour performance In Bakersfield Cali. well I love my fans, they can be... aggressive. A lady freaking jumped on me last night mid song I still have a headache from her I swear to God. groaning, I open the door to the coffee shop. It had a beige sign with light blue lettering that read Cloudy Cafe. I thought as I stepped into the cafe. inside the place was empty.

"Helloooo?" I called out

" Oh sorry!" squeaked a voice in the back room.

A short girl ran to another back kitchen. She had a messy bun, long shirt and baggy jeans.

"Sorry!" she apologized again, fidgeting with one of her box braids.

we don't get many customers around here. Uhhh... how may I help you?"

She asked, her eyes sparkling.

don't even worry about it babe can I please get..... one latte with almond milk, small. Oh and strawberry scone?

"Coming right up! she giggled running into the back room.

A few moments later she returned with a strawberry scone in her hand and a very tiny latte.

She plopped the scone into a pink bag, and handed both of them to me. I put a 50 on the counter and then, smirking, I walked out of the cafe, sipping on my latte. Smiling, I jumped back into the BMW. I stared down at the coffee cup, which I noticed had a note written on the bottom. It read: Call me 527 524-360 :)