9

Arianna  wakes  up the next day and heard yelling she knew it was Willow  and Terra  Arguing with spike  aging  .

"How could you make buffys sister move here she needs her sister . She needs buffy "

"Oh chill out  ok Buffy is fine with her here and so is Arianna  in fact
It wasn't  even my idea to move here "

"Then who was it?"

"MINE "

Everyone looks at Arianna  and she walks in the room .

"It was my idea  to stay  here for I cant stand Sunnydale anymore . "

"Why Arianna?"

She sighs "how can you ask me that Terra  how can you ask me why I dont want to be there . There to many bad memories there for me "

"Despite all the battels I had face from fighting Angle  to loseing my mother  you never once asked me how I was . And then when Buffy  died you did the one thing I said not to do . And then I got sick . So ya ask me aging  how I cant  stay in a town where I DONT FEEL WANTED  YOU GUYS MADE ME FEEL UNWANTED " .

Spike  holds her close and looks at Angle  and faith . "Can you giys deal with them when I get her to bed ?"

Angle nods

Faith crossed  her arms looking  at them . "Wow why am I not  Surprised with Ariannas choice I mean of course  she wants away from you guys even Buffy agrees  with her choice to move "

"Thats a lie"

"No its not Willow  Buffy  called me and told me you were comeing here . Why els would we not act shocked. "

Angle  looks mad

"You once asked me what is the difference of my team and you guys . Will the Answer  to that is simple.  "We want pepole to feel needed .  And you guys will i dont think you need us to explain "  Angle  crossed 

Willow  looks at Angel

"So what we brought buffy back for her own good "

"Really because  what i heard was something totally  different  Willow  . Buffy was at peace  but you had to pull  her out of it "  angle looks at the too girl's  .

"Its time for you giys to leave "

(With Arianna  and Spike)

Arianna  was crying

"Ari baby dont let them get to you ok you matter to me and Angle  and them thats what matters "

"Then why cant they let me go?"

"I dont know but thats why were here a new start remember  ?"

Arianna  nods and hugs him .

"I love you so much "

"I love you to "