twenty || love triangle

Zacznij od początku

We eventually went in side but I told them "Hold on I'll be right back." I walk to the front of Adams house and I knock on the door. He opens the door and says "Georgia is 12 am."

"Why hello stranger." I hug him and say "Your not gonna invite me in? How rude of you." He chuckles and says " Come on in."

"So Banksie I thought about it while star gazing, how about I spend time with you and Dean individually and at the end of this week so next Saturday I will tell you guys how I feel." I say. Adam nods his head, "Have you told Portman this plan?" He asks.

I shake my head. "I will tell him when I go back to my house, okay?" He nods his head. "Goodnight Banksie!" I walk over and pull him down. I kiss him on the cheek and walk out the front door.

I started walking to my front door, Guy had unlocked the front door so I just walked in. When I walked in they were playing music. Guy and Connie were dancing. Dean grabs my hand and we dance. My favorite song starts playing it's called "Cant Take My Eyes Off You" by Frankie Valli.

I look at Dean and start lip syncing. He starts lip syncing with me. Me and Dean created a dance to this last year. He's not a very big fan of this music but he likes this song.

We start doing our dance. Near the end of the song around 1 minute left we slow dance. We then start fast dancing again, the ending ends with a twirl and the move where I fall back a little bit and he's holding me.

Guy and Connie look at us and say "You both created that?" We nod and laugh. After a bit I walk upstairs and get changed. I looked over to Adams window but he's already in bed so I just shut my shades. I get ready for bed and fall asleep.

Deans POV:
I missed hanging out with Georgia, now she has to decide between me and Adam who I saved her from last year. I can't help but still like her. I wouldn't be shocked if almost every single boy on the team besides like Guy liked her before.

Georgia's the perfect girl. She's funny, kind, smart, really good at hockey and strong. She makes my heart go in a knot every single time I see her.

Adams POV:
I can't sleep, I've been trying for an hour. My thoughts won't go away. I wish I could see Georgia right now. I love her more then everything in the entire world, even more then hockey. Just the thought of her and Deans makes me sick too my stomach, the fact I could lose her.

He just comes back into her life and ruins everything. Everyone has there soulmate and I feel like me and Georgia are like Romeo & Juliet. Forbidden love because she's destined to another man but we love each other and only each other.

We're the hockey couple, the action packed duo who can defeat anyone in there way! How could Portman just come in and steal her like that. During the game I was just mad I didn't mean to hurt her. I would never do the intentionally.

I don't care what anyone says, I will do anything for Georgia she's the love of my life and I won't see her and Dean get together right in front of my face.

Georgia POV:
I slept really good last night. I open my shades, I see Adam staring at the tree because there was a squirrel. I open my window and climb over to his room. He opens up the window and I climb in. "Hey stranger!" I say. "Hey..." he replies.

I ask " What's wrong Banksie?" He sighs and replies "Georgia I was up all night thinking, your the love of my life okay I would do anything for you, I didn't mean to hurt you during the game I was just mad because of Riley, watching Portman come back and it just makes me sick to the stomach realizing that he could steal you away from me in a snap."