Thor- Night Changes🖤

"Does it ever drive u crazy just how fast the night changes"- yes, it's based on this song. Leave me be.
(Not requested)

Smut warning!!!

"Come on! It's just a party guys. Live a little." You'd been given the task, courtesy of Clint, to convince Thor and Loki to come to a party that night. "We've lived plenty. Midgardian parties are nothing in comparison to the parties of Asgard." Loki rolled his eyes. Typical. "He is right you know. I can't waste my time by not having fun." "Brother there are plenty of other things that'll give you a good time." Loki smirked, sneaking a quick glance at you.

You grabbed both of their hands, dragging them up to your bedroom. Angrily, you told them to sit on your couch and wait for you to return. You walked into your closet, locking the door behind you. You grabbed your nicest, most "scandalous" (in Steve's words) dress. It was navy blue and covered in sequins. It had a relatively conservative neckline, but a plunging back. You ruffled your hair up a bit, despite not having done it yet, it looked manageable. You unlocked the door, and opened it.

You were met with only one brother sitting on the bed. Thor. "Where'd he go?" You demanded. Thor shrugged. "What are you wearing?" Thor looked down. "Loki told me it looked nice." He said. "Well yeah. It's a little tight." You noticed. "So I guess this means you're coming to the party?" You said hopefully. Thor sighed. "I would not be wearing a suit if I wasn't accompanying you." He held up his hand, which you took to pull him up. You hadn't fully taken into account how big he was before now. He held your hand with such gentleness, and yet he towered over you as if he were waiting to strike."Shall we?" He smiled softly. You hadn't broken eye contact with him. "Yeah, let's go." You replied.

The party was already well and started by the time you and Thor arrived, but you fit right in with the god of thunder by your side the entire night. "Lady Y/n, we should be leaving now." Thor bent down to your ear. "What? Why, what happened?" You turned back to him, slightly buzzed. "Because, that dress is revealing, and the men here are watching you like a hawk." He said, trying to emphasize on the last bit. "Let them. I belong to no one." You said, downing a little bit more champagne than you're willing to admit.

That was your last mistake. You split away from Thor, joining one of your girlfriends on the dance floor. You watched Thor as his eyes stayed fixated on you. If you didn't know better, you would've mistaken the clear look of jealousy for anger. That's when he showed up. One of the shield agents appeared behind you, grabbing your hips and pulling  you flush against him. You were lucky you had Thor watching your every move, or he wouldn't have seen him to begin with. Thor was at your side in an instant, pushing the man off of you, and pulling you away from the dance floor.

"Thor, hey! Stop." You said as he pulled you down the hallway toward his bedroom. "Thor! What's wrong?" You pulled out of his grasp, stopping outside his door. "Please, in there?" He opened the door for you. You hesitantly walked inside. He closed the door, but didn't lock it.

"What's the matter with you?" You crossed your arms. "Did you not care what that man was doing to you? He thinks he can just go up to a woman he likes... and, and-" he threw up his hands in frustration, sitting down on his bed. "That's not your problem to worry about. You're just a friend, remember?" You turned around, looking at his dresser. Perched on top of it, was a picture frame. You lifted your head and walked over to it, picking up the picture. It was you. You were standing in between Thor and Loki, your hands on their shoulders, obviously trying to make yourself look taller in comparison to them. You sighed, realizing your choice of words may not have been the kindest.

"Do you remember this day?" You lifted your head when you realized that Thor now stood behind you. "Yeah. Wasn't this the day that you and Jane broke up?" You asked. "Yes." "I never heard the end of that story." You looked back down at the picture, smiling softly. "I broke up with Jane, because..." you felt his hands sneak around your waist, turning you around. "Because I have feelings for you." He pulled you close to him, lifting your chin. You wrapped your arms around his broad shoulders, standing on your toes to meet him in the middle. Your lips grazed his, before you gained enough confidence to actually kiss him. His hand held the back of your neck, the other sneaking down your thigh. You felt him bend down and pick you up, shoving everything off the top of his dresser, and setting you on it.

He spread your legs apart, settling in between them. You pushed him off of you, breaking the kiss. "Oh my god." You put your hand over your mouth. You sprang off the dresser and bolted for the bathroom. Thor followed suit, alarmed at your sudden urge to flee. Thor unbuttoned his suit, shrugging it off and throwing it on the bed, before rushing to your side. He pulled your hair back out of the line of fire. "Too much to drink?" He said quietly. "It's always champagne." You said, lifting your head from the toilet.

"Well, staying at a party until 2 am with shitty midgardian ale could also have something to do with it." He said. You reached for the toilet paper and wiped your mouth off. "Are you alright?" He asked, pushing your hair out of your face. You flushed the toilet. "Yeah. Yeah I think so." You said, your mind finally coming to terms with what had just happened before your stomach so rudely interrupted you.

"Thor." You said, standing up. "What just happened?" You asked. "Do you mean getting sick?" "No, no. Before that." You looked up at him. "I think we kissed." He said. "A lot." You smiled.

"I'm gonna go wash up, you're welcome to come with me if you want." You said, washing your hands. "I will accompany you then. In case you get sick again." He said. You dried your hands, and walked out of the bathroom.

You pulled his door open and walked out. You went to your bedroom, and walked inside, Thor following behind you. You flipped your lamp on, and walked into the bathroom, getting a drink, and brushing your teeth. "Y/n?" Thor called to you from your bedroom. "Mhm?" You answered. "You wouldn't happen to have anything that would fit me, would you?" He continued. You came out of the bathroom in a big baggy T-shirt and shorts. "That is my shirt." Thor pointed. "Oh, yeah. I stole it the other day when you weren't looking. It's pretty comfortable." You smiled. "Want me to take it off?" You winked. "You might have to." Thor said, pulling his shoes off, along with his belt. You shrugged, pulling his shirt off and handing it to him. "Now take yours off." You smiled, getting in his lap.

He smiled, unbuttoning the white shirt he'd put on. You pushed the shirt off of him and put it on yourself. "Wanna stay the night?" You asked sweetly. Thor nodded. "Goodnight then." You got off of him and settled under the covers. Thor stood up and walked around to the other side of your bed, getting in next to you. "You want to play it that way, Hm?" He said. You leaned up and turned your lamp off. You settled back and felt Thor move to press his body right up against yours. He pushed your hair back, his lips closing around your neck. You sighed contently, guiding his hand around your body. You felt as he began to grind his hips against yours. He was hard. And big. He left your side for a moment, and you took that opportunity to pull your shorts off. 

Thor rolled back over to you, this time his pants were gone. He pulled your hips back, and you lifted your leg slightly, to allow him entrance. "Shh." He whispered into your ear. His hand came up and covered your mouth. The other guided his hard-on to your opening. Your heart rate increased as you felt him enter you. He pushed in slowly, and you could hardly contain yourself. Thor was glad he'd covered your mouth, or the whole tower would be awake. He waited a moment, before he began thrusting his hips in and out of you. You pulled his hand away from your mouth, taking in a big breath. "Thor..." you whispered. He grabbed your leg, and lifted it up a bit more. You could feel him dragging across your g-spot with every jerk of his hips. You weren't sure you'd be able to get up in the morning. You reached down and began playing with yourself in an attempt to quicken the process, but Thor's intuition was too quick. He pulled your hand away, and laced his fingers with yours. "You're holding back." You whispered. "Don't." You finished.

Without warning, Thor flipped you onto your back and began thrusting into you with relentless force. "You're mine Y/n." He groaned into your ear, sending shivers down your spine. "Thor... please." You found yourself begging. "Please what?" He whispered, breath becoming ragged. "Can I cum?" You whined, back arching up off the bed. He chuckled darkly. "No." He said, his hand coming around your throat; not hard enough to hurt you, but hard enough for you to feel it. You wrapped your hands around his arm, your moans becoming more strangled and prominent. "Thor, please, I need to-"
You saw stars as you felt him still inside you, emptying himself inside you. "Do it." He whispered, his hands traveling down your body. You let go, finally getting that sweet orgasm you craved. Thor watched intently, seeing the pleasure circle your body.

"Oh my god." You sighed as he pulled out of you. "What?" He smiled. "That was literally the best sex I've ever had in my life." You looked over at him. "Don't look so smug about it!" You pushed him. He reached over to you and pulled you against him again, and you were finally able to fall asleep.