Sero- Tea and Tatts

You had a quirk that seemed very impractical for fighting. Due to this you ended up following a more artistic path. You see your quirk allowed you to manipulate ink and paint. It also allowed you to copy down designs and memorize how to draw exact replicas. Due to this you decided to become a tattoo artist. You owned your own shop that had grown in popularity. You were a fantastic artist and your quirk helped you make it painless. Your shop was very calm you played your favorite songs 24/7 and you hardly ever had bad customers.
        This was until one day you had a huge Karen. You ended up screaming at her after she called your service terrible, demanded a full refund, and destroyed your inks. You ran her out into the street and blacklisted her from your shop. Some people just wouldn't learn until someone stuck it to them. After you kicked her out you decided to close up for the day , since you had no other appointments, and go get some boba tea. There was a new place right across the street from your shop that you hadn't tried yet.
        You walked up to the shop and were surprised to see a smaller line, usually there was a huge wait. You waited in line as you decided what flavor to get. As you went to the cashier to place your order you took out your wallet. You looked up at him and took in the sight in front of you. He had piercing black eyes, flat and gelled down hair that complemented his shining smile. He was wearing a red beanie and a yellow baggy shirt with stripes. He had a red apron on covering the rest of his outfit. You admired his outfit choice and his looks for a little while longer. Suddenly you heard,"Hello Ma'am? Are you ready to order?"
     His voice was lower in pitch but it seemed to be soothing and smooth like honey. "Ah yes, so sorry," you replied. You ordered your favorite drink and then decided to get a pastry with it. The cashier smiled at you as he asked," Will that be all?" Feeling a little bold and figuring you had nothing else to lose you said,"Well I would t mind getting your number on the side." He blushed and he let out a striking laugh, you returned the laugh as you payed and took your seat.
       Soon your tea and pastry was ready and to your surprise, the handsome cashier brought them to you. He carefully set your products on the table as he then leaned on the table. One arm on the table holding his weight and he put the rest on one of his legs. You looked up at him both intrigued about what he was doing and infatuated with his beauty. He then said," You still want my number?" He seemed more confident, and very charming. "Yes," you blurted out,"I mean, yeah, sure, but I didn't catch your name.
       "Sero Hanta," he replied writing something down on a paper. "That's a nice name, my name is L/N F/N." He finished writing on the paper as your watch went off. You stood up as you had to go finish up your prep for the next day. Sero handed you the paper and gave you a wink and a big smile. You returned the favor and gave him one last glance before you walked out of the shop and to your place. You entered your dark tattoo filled shop and looked at the paper in your hand. ***-***-*****, he actually did give me his number. You smiled as you slid down the door. This was going to be the start of something totally great for you!