Terms of Elopement. (Scenario #1. Short Version)

Setting: It's the morning after your "wedding" night. The sun is beaming into the room, there's peace in the moment as you wake up in each others arms.

Prelude: You and Francis secretly snuck away from the castle and eloped at a catholic church nearby.  Francis went on a hunting trip with Bash a few days before, while you "went into town" yesterday. You met up with each other at a midway point which just happened to be less than half a mile to the church as Francis and Bash were headed back to the castle. Bash continued on while you and Francis carried with your plan to get married. You were married in no less than five minutes. You both signed your marriage contract, said your vows,  were declared married, and were back at the castle before sun down. You both entered the castle from different entry ways, so no one would suspect anything.

You open your eyes and take a deep breath before rolling over to see Francis smiling as he stares at you.

You: Francis.

Francis: Good Morning Wife.

You: Good Morning.

He smiles and then kisses you. 

Francis: I was thinking, maybe we don't have to tell anybody about this right away.

He starts kissing your neck.

You: Francis? We have to.

Francis: Not yet, we don't have to tell them yet.

You: And when would be tell them exactly?

Francis: When the time is right.

Kiss you

You: And when would that be?

Francis: Soon. I want to enjoy this a little longer before we have to bring the rest of the world into it.

You: Hmm, yes it would be nice to enjoy this a little longer.

He kisses you.