Something odd and out of the ordinary attracted Seongmin towards one of the many hallway windows and he quit jogging in the hallway and brought himself to the window.

Seongmin felt the presence of other students joining him at the window, all having a common goal to catch the phenomena that could have been happening that very moment.

That's when Seongmin caught it.

A blinding light followed by a dusty streak of white.

Seongmin's gaze followed the the light, waiting patiently for it to disappear, having no idea what the next few minutes could have in store for him.

The cat meowed one last time before running away, leaving Jungmo's hand in midair and Jungmo's mind in confusion.

"Cheese?" Jungmo called out the cat's name, only catching a glimpse of Cheese's bright orange tail before it too, disappeared from Jungmo's sight.

Wondering what could have caused the cat, Cheese, to stray off, Jungmo turned his head sharply in many directions, heart pounding. He saw nothing suspicious, just the dull nature that surrounded him.

If it isn't here with us on the ground...could...could it be up in the sky...? Where my last precious memory departed to...?

Brushing his hair away from his eyes, Jungmo slowly turned his head upwards, towards the bright blue sky.

Suddenly, a bright light zoomed by before disappearing as suddenly as it appeared, giving Jungmo no time to react to such a blinding aura.

Hissing in pain and covering his eyes, hoping to rid them of the blindness left behind, Jungmo squat down to recollect himself after the quick phenomena passed. Staring at it directly definitely wasn't a good idea.

As Jungmo continued rubbing his eyes, he couldn't help but think to himself.

What was that...? Could it be a sign?

Something feels odd in the air

Something feels odd in the air...it's like the wind is holding its own breath...

Allen's breathing and heartbeat quickly sped up, his eyes now glued to the sky above the towering school building. Now completely nailed down to his spot, Allen continued to ignore the students calmly walking pass him, his attention only dedicated to the sky stretched above him.