Chapter 12

I wanna start doing shoutouts and the first two are twinkleai and zhanyi305_Anshika 😇🥰 also everyone thanks for the support.

No One's POV

"That bastard!  Who does he think he is? Just because he's the owner of the uni he thinks he could talk to me like that" xuan was fuming and shouting curse words at Jiyang but he didn't even know his name.

Childish thats what yibo thought but he knew Jiyang already left a strong impression on xuan which isn't that easy even though it wasn't a positive impression is fine.

"Yibo I'm your beloved cousin who is really angry now and you are here smilingto yourself and I'm sure it has somethingto do with XiaoZhan" xuan said glaring at yibo. Yibo immediately put his hands up and decide to tell xuan about what Jiyang. He made xuan sit down and explained to him.

"So you are telling me he's 31 years old and he's the cousin of xiao zhan and has liked me for a year?" Xuan asked and yibo thinking xuan was touched nodded.

"What that old man is really a pervert? He has stalked me for year and you also agreed to help him?" Xuan asked ready beat yibo up. Yibo who realised his plan didn't go the way he wanted decide to run while shouting "I will still help him to make you his wife" yibo laughed while running like a madman.

Xuan was so mad that he wanted to kill someone and that someone was Jiyang but he knew he won't really kill him. So he chose to sit down and watch TV and stopped thinking because he already had a plan. He smirked and continued watching TV.

With A-Yuan and wang yibo

"Mama I missed you, did you miss A-Yuan too?" A-Yuan asked while pouting cutely.

"Of course mama did, mama missed A-Yuan so much and guess what mama bought for A-Yuan?" Yibo asked, smiling at A-Yuan.

"Mama really bought A-Yuan a present? This is the first time A-Yuan going to get a present from mama!" A-Yuan clapped his hand excitedly. Yibo frowned hearing that and felt pity but then smiled since he's here now he will take care of A-Yuan like a prince. But he also wanted to know who's A-Yuan mom and Xiao zhan ex wife. He took a mental note to ask zhan about that later. So he smiled and looked at A-Yuan.

"First close your eyes baby " yibo said and picked A-Yuan up and took him to his room but before opening the door he made sure A-Yuan closed his eyes. Then he took him in and showed him the present.

"WOW!" A-Yuan shouted and ran towards the giant Teddy bear on his bed.  While yibo stood here smiling.

"Mama thank you so much and I love you" A-Yuan shouted and threw himself on yibo and kissed yibo and on his cheeks. This action made yibo really happy.

Yibo then took A-Yuan to take a shower after playing with the Teddy and fed him and put him to sleep next the Teddy which A-Yuan hugged tightly even thought it was much bigger than him.  After making sure A-Yuan was asleep and went downstairs to see Xiao Zhan waiting for him. Zhan when he saw yibo he smiled and patted his lap. And yibo went and sat on  his lap even though he was feeling shy but didn't want to let go of the chance.

"How was your day ge?" Yibo asked.

"Tiring as always but after seeing i feel much better." Zhan said resting his hands on yibo slender waist.

"Ge I'm ant to ask you something" yibo said and before zhan could respond someone barged in.

"I talked him to for the first time and made him blush" Jiyang who  just barged in without warning started jumping around happily like kid. Zhan shared his head while yibo smiled.

"I already told him everythingsince he was cursing you so much even though he had no idea what your name was. Like can't you introduce yourself first?" Yibo asked. Jiyang froze on his spot.

"You told him I liked him for a year?" Jiyang asked.

"What did he say to that?" Jiyang sat down and asked nervously.

"He called you old man and a pervert for stalking him for year" yibo said laughing.  And Jiyang sighed in frustration.

"Can I know whats going in here?" Zhan who had one clue asked. And yibo explained to him and after hearing the whole story he also started laugh and yibo joined and forget about what he was gonna ask earlier.

__________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading and please vote.