"Is there something particular why he's crying?" He asked the teacher.

The teacher shook her head, "He came in this morning all gloomy, I tried asking him but he won't tell," she said sadly.

"Oh, Then I'll take care of him for now until his guardian arrives," he said.

The teacher bowed as thanks and went to finish her work inside the school.

Yibo sat while still hugging Xiang, the two hugged him as well.

"What happened? Mind telling uncle?" He asked. He drew out his handkerchief from his pocket then wipe the tears from his face.

"Daddy..." Xiang sniffled.

"Why? What happened to daddy?" he asked as he keeps wiping his tears and snot off his face.

"Daddy is sick!" he mumbled, tears keep flowing from his eyes.

"Aw, I know daddy will be okay. It's you that said that daddy is strong right?" he smiled then brush off his face the hairs that are covering his face.

"But... Daddy looks in pain... He doesn't want to see me because he's sick!" he bawled once again, hugging him tightly.

"Hush, hush. Don't worry Xiang Xiang, adults are strong, he will get better soon," Jinkuan convinced him as he pats his head.

"There, there. Stop crying anymore, be strong for your daddy," Haicheng added as he wipes his tears with his small hands.

Yibo smiled softly once again, "So stop crying. You don't want daddy to see you cry right? You just need to do is give him lots of hugs, he'll be okay," Yibo advised. "Here, wipe your tears so daddy won't see it," he said and gave him the handkerchief.

Xiang accepted the hanky and wipe his tears away.

Just then, they were interrupted when Justine barged inside the room. He's gasping for air and it looks like he ran as fast as he could.

"Young master!" He exclaimed worriedly. He immediately approached them.

"I heard you were crying all day so I tried coming earlier but I failed, I'm sorry young master," he bowed.

"He's okay now, he just stopped crying. But I think you let him see his dad so he will stop crying completely," Yibo smiled.

"Juthtine" Xiang started sniffling again as he opens his arms for Justine to carry him.

Justine carried Xiang and looked at Yibo, "Thank you for taking care of the young master. I owe you again," he bowed, "We'll be going now," he bid goodbye.

"It's always my pleasure to look after him," he bowed back.

Xiang raises his head, he waves his hand to bid goodbye to Yibo. Yibo smiled at him as he waved back.

When they finally out of his sight, he sighed.

"Shall we head home too?" he asked the two.

The two nodded and grabbed his finger with their small hands.

.

When Justine and Xiang arrived, he put him in his own room and looked at Xiang, "You stay here for a while okay? I'll get you some snacks from the kitchen," he said and let him sit on the bed. Xiang just nodded as he sniffled. He looked down as he remembered what Yibo said. His face lightened as he stoops down from his bed and went out of his room.

He wants to see his daddy, no matter what. His room was one room away from Xiao Zhan's room that he was able to find it immediately.

Upon arriving in front of his room he saw the door open slightly, It was locked the whole day since it's just the first day of his heat. But because of the carelessness of a servant who gave him his medicine, he left the door open.

Xiang didn't hesitate to go in.

"Daddy?" He called out.

Xiao Zhan is catching his breath, his whole body feels hot. He looked at Xiang with his hooded eyes, "yes baby?" he asked, despite his weak body.

"Daddy crying again," Xiang uttered sadly as he approached him. He climbs into his bed and hugged Xiao Zhan.

While hugging, Xiao Zhan smelt a pleasant scent. His body tingled at the sweetness of the scent.

"Daddy stop crying already," Xiang uttered as he pulled away. He looked at Xiao Zhan and wipes his sweat and tears with the handkerchief.

Xiao Zhan suddenly felt the tingle upon smelling the scent right before his nose. His body responded to the smell emitting from the handkerchief.

"You okay now, daddy?" Xiang smiled and put down the handkerchief.

Xiao Zhan get the handkerchief from Xiang and sniffed on it. The smell that gives him comfort, his body is responding and slowly giving in the scent.

"Can daddy borrow this?" He asked Xiang.

Xiang smiled at him, "Of course! But I borrowed it to uncle," he answered.

"It's okay. Daddy will take care of it and you'll give it back, is that okay?" he asked him.

"Yes, daddy!" he giggled.

"Now then, go get some snacks. Daddy feels a bit better because my little angel visited him," he remarked and patted his head. He laid back onto his bed as he sniffs the hanky for the second time.

"Bye-bye daddy. be better soon okay?" Xiang reminded as he stoops down the bed.

"Yes," Xiao Zhan answered.

As Xiang went out and closed the door. Xiao Zhan's body shivered, he's been suppressing his heat while his kid is around. But now he's gone, his body is trembling all over. The scent coming from the hanky is faint in normal circumstances but when the one smelling it is in heat, they get affected right away.

"Hng..." Xiao Zhan sniffed on the handkerchief longer. The smell lingering is really sweet that he can't get enough with just the scent.

His hands move on their own, he puts the hanky on his nose then started masturbating.

--