Buttercup {Chapter 15}

Start from the beginning

"But, you feel so nice..." Senpai said with a fake yawn, as he waved his hand over his mouth. "Fine. I won't move..." Y/N sighed in defeat letting Senpai slowly close his eyes. Everything was so quiet. Y/N could hear the soft breaths coming from Senpai. "Y/N...?" Senpai said in a whisper, Senpai slowly began to open his eyes, as he lifted his head from his spot on Y/N's lap.

"Yeah? What is it." Y/N asked as they slightly moved over giving Senpai space on the couch. "You know what I said about getting closer to you physically..." Senpai said sheepishly as he poked his two fingers together nervously "yeah? And what were you implying-" Y/N said cluelessly

before they fixed their posture for a second but it didn't last long.

Senpai quickly jumped on top of Y/N pinning them down on the couch as he slowly brought the big blanket on covering them up together underneath. "Oh- that's what you mean..." Y/N said with a scoff, which only made Senpai smirk biting his lip slightly. "I mean, you wanted to cuddle?" Senpai asked with a sarcastic grin as he slowly moved closer to Y/N under the blanket, their faces only inches away.

As they felt Senpai's heavy hot breath tickle against their neck as he slowly placed his head down on their chest, humming to himself, rubbing his face against them. "You know Senpai... your nice to be around sometimes..." Y/N said in a quiet mumble, making Senpai move his head up facing them with a smug grin.

"Oh buttercup, you're full of denial. It's cute... if you hated me you wouldn't let me do this dear." Senpai said with a laugh, as he shifted his body upwards before dropping down slowly hugging Y/N close by his side. The couch was not big but certainly was not too small for the both of them to cuddle on.

Senpai appeared with a beaming smile, looking deeply at them with lovesick. He moved closer towards Y/N's face. "It's really hot down here, we should get out of this-" Senpai once again shushed Y/N's lips with his fingertip. "Just a few more minutes... please Y/N, your body feels so warm." In a lazy sleepy voice, Senpai leaned in a bit more towards their face, since they were on the bottom and Senpai was on top of them. Y/N slowly became flustered at the sight of the boy being so close to their face. The two looked at each other for a moment before Y/N slowly reached out their left hand stroking Senpai's ever-so-soft cheeks. Making Senpai moan slightly biting the inside of his lip.

Wow, he's really cute... there is something different about his smile, I have never seen him like this before. Maybe what everyone at school said about him is wrong... or am I dreaming.

Y/N snapped back to reality when Senpai got up from underneath the covers, "Hey where are- you going?" Y/N asked as they sleepily rubbed their eyes from the sudden light in the room. "I'm going to check on the washer for our clothes if that's okay," Senpai said with a nervous smile, Y/N gave Senpai a smile and nod telling him it's okay. Senpai mouth out a 'thank you and left Y/N alone with the blanket around their shoulders.

Y/N eyed the window seeing the rainstorm die down from what it was an hour ago. Sighing softly to themselves happily, Y/N took their last bite of the lemon pie. Pulling out their phone checking it for a moment seeing three texts in their contacts, from about an hour ago. The top was from Pico.

Contacts: Pico
5:03 PM
Hey! Y/N you heard about Scarlett's party right? She said it's coming up soon. In the next 2 weeks... So was wounding are you coming? Darnell and Nene told me they are coming. Keith for sure but what about you? Shoot me a text sooner or later that would be cool bro.

Y/N read the text with a smile before quickly texting the boy back.

6:23 PM
Hey, Carrot head! Of course, I'm coming. I wouldn't want to miss out on something like this! Also, how you doing dude? :]