Katsuki was happy that it was finally the end of the day as he walked out the school building with the Bakusquad or that's what they called themselves at least, who where talking about going  to watch a movie in Seros dorm room, since he had weed in his room.

Katsuki wasn't really listening his friends were probably going to go drag him out his dorm room anyways, really one of the only reasons he got to know his classmates. The ash blond teen looked down a the semi icy pavement, making sure he wouldn't slip like an idiot and make a fool of himself in front of the school. 

Speaking of making a fool of themselves, Kirishima now laid on his back on the cold icy pavement, katsuki snorted at his friend who had just gotten winded and was trying to catch his breath as his friends made fun of him.

Katsuki turned his head when he heard a small laugh come from behind him, seeing Izuku's forest green hair sticking out being the only green that could be seen with the gray sky and white on the ground. "You okay Kirishima?" 

"I'm fine-" Kirishima groaned as he slowly sat up still catching his breathe coughing a couple times as he stood up patting all the snow and ice off his back side. "Thanks though."

Izuku nodded his nose and cheeks being slightly red from the cold, his hands starting to feel slightly numb from carrying his guitar case in his hand, and his iconic red high top converse were worn out and had no traction, he was probably going to fall. 

Izuku started to walk away from the group as everyone started to calm their laughing and asked if the red head was okay. Katsuki watch the greenette start to walk away carefully making sure not to slip. 

"I'll see you idiots later." Katsuki patted Seros shoulder as he gestured that he was going to keep walking earning a nod from the black hairs teen. Carefully walking over to catch up to the greenette putting his hand on his shoulder. "Hey loser."

Izuku jumped slightly at the hand that was placed on his shoulder, "Oh my god- Jesus Christ you scared me, Hey Kacchan." 

"Here I can take this for you." Katsuki said gesturing to the guitar in Izuku's bare hand, it was In the middle of winter, why isn't he wearing gloves if he knows he has to carry his guitar case. Katsuki's gloved hand reach over and grabbed the case from Izukus cold hand.

"Oh thank you Kacchan." Izuku bowed slightly towards Katsuki, it was an acoustic guitar so it wasn't very heavy, katsuki hummed and nodded his head.

Katsuki hummed in response as they continued to walk in silence, the sound of their footsteps stepping on the crunchy snow and ice as they got closer to the dorms. In Izuku's opinion, the silence had grown a little awkward, though Katsuki found it the quite opposite.

Well to be honest Izuku was just stressing out because the fact that this was the same teenager that he had agreed to have a friends with benefits relationship last night, Izuku was just a wee bit concerned about how that would end.

The pair walked into the warm dorms, both letting small sighs of relief out now that they weren't walking through the cold winter afternoon. Izuku thought that Katsuki would give his guitar and let him go back to his dorm room but Katsuki kept walking with Izuku back to the greenettes dorm room.

"Uh-thanks for carrying my guitar Kacchan." Izuku said as he unlocked his dorm room door glance back at Katsuki who was starting to slip his gloves off leanings the guitar case against the wall next to him.

With a small little click and the turn of the key Izuku's door was unlocked Izuku cleared his throat as he opened the door, hoping that maybe Katsuki would say something. "Oh yeah no problem. I was just thinking about going to come to your dorm later tonight but I think we should just get this test trial out of the way right now."