Getting Closer..

Kagami's Point of View:

School was finally over and I could finally leave the awkward situation with Adrien behind, but I felt a small hand on my shoulder. It was the beautiful girl I've had feelings for what felt like forever now.

"Hey..Kagami. Can I talk to you?" She asked awkwardly with a beautiful pink tint to her cheeks.

"About?" I smiled at the slightly smaller girl.

She studied me for a moment, but then she stopped and focused on what she was meant to ask me.

"Sexualities... Not b-being s-straight.." She looked down at the ground and whispered.

I was shocked.

"What could she possibly mean by that?"

"Huh?" She asked.

"Did I say that out loud?" I chuckled.

"Yeah.." She smiled anxiously. "I'll talk about it at my house meet me there." She laughed nervously.

"But I'll be there faster I have a car, why don't you just ride with me?" I looked at her suspiciously, questioning her methods.

"You'll see, I bet I can beat you to my house." She winked at me.

I grabbed my book and started reading where I left off. I'm currently on chapter 10 now.

We made it to Marinette's house and somehow she got there before me, I was shocked.

"How did yo-" I was nearly speechless.

"I don't know, it's magic I guess." She smirked.

Marinette grabbed my hand and dragged me to her room. I looked around and seen pictures of Adrien all over the place.

"Uhh, Marinette..?" I giggled while pointing to one of the pictures.

Her face turned beat red and I watched as she ripped all the pictures off of her wall.

"Don't mind those!" The shorter girl beamed awkwardly, trying to avoid any further questions.

"You're fine, Marinette." I stated.

"So about the conversation with Lila.." She took a deep breath. "I'm not straight, Kagami. I'm pansexual." She whispers.

I was a little surprised, I thought Marinette was straight but to hear she wasn't made me happy. Maybe I had a chance with her after all.

"I'm glad you felt comfortable enough to tell me this." I said while hugging her tightly and wrapping my hands around her waist.

The slightly smaller girl hugged me back, gripping me tightly as if holding onto me for dear life.

"I'm glad I can trust you with stuff like this, Kagami." She sighed and smiled brightly at me.