𝕋ℍ𝔸𝕋'𝕊 𝔽𝕆ℝ 𝕐𝕆𝕌 𝕋𝕆 𝔽𝕀ℕ𝔻 𝕆𝕌𝕋.

"M-Mark knew?" I gasped in surprise.

"Well, yeah. Why do you think Mark calls you Jackson's better half?!?"

"Well, I thought he just say that coz Jackson and I are best friends and we're like attached to our hips since we were kids."

"Listen, Mark knew you liked his brother...and don't worry, he didn't say anything to Jackson coz he said that's your story to tell. He just said that he wish you can tell his brother soon before it's too late."

I hang my head low and mumbled, "it is too late."

"Huh? Did you just say it's too late? Oh my gosh, Park Jinyoung. You are unbelievably frustrating...how can you say that?"

"Jackson has someone special already, that's why!"

My brother laughed so loudly that I gave him a confused look. "It's not funny, you know?"

"It is! Look, was this about Gyeomie's question? Did you know that Jackson answered him after? Too bad you were so dramatic that you missed it!"

"He did?!? So....what did he say?!?"

"Hmmmm, that's for you to find out" he got up and ruffled my hair. I pouted and shoved his hand away. He chuckled and left my room.

He answered it. Do I really want to know? Operation: time to butter up Park Yugyeom!

I got up from my bed and get ready for the day. I went downstairs to have breakfast with when I saw my little brother was sitting at the table by himself.

"Morning my adorable not so little brother!" I gently pinched his cheek and sat down beside him."

"What's gotten into you? You scaring me."

"Why? I can't be nice to my baby brother?"

"Ummm, no. You never nice to me....and besides whenever you act this nice...I ended up doing something stupid. So, spill"

"I'm hurt! You're always nice to Jaebeom hyung but savage with me...I just want to be close to you."

"Really, hyung?!? You really want me to believe that? Honestly, what do you want, hyung? Bambam will be here soon."

"Fine! I heard from Jaebeom hyung that Jackson answered your question?"

"Boom! I knew it! It's about Jackson as usual. You should've stayed if you want to know the answer."

"I-I...was tired."

"Yeah right. You were jealous, hyung. You two are so dense. Jaebeom hyung, Mark and I can see it....I don't know why you two can't."

"You knew too? Fine! I'm....you're right I was jealous. Ok? Now, are Jackson and that Youngjae a couple?"

"As I said, if you wanted to know that, you should've stayed last night instead of getting so overly dramatic about it" Yugyeom got up as soon as he heard the doorbell.

"Please....Gyeom, I ne-"

He stopped me mid-sentence, "If I tell you, what you gonna do about it, hyung?"

"I-I....don't know." I lowered my head and stared at my plate.

Yugyeom sighed and opened the door, "hey, Bam...one sec....Jinyoung hyung? All I can say is...stop being a coward. Be brave for once..before it's too late. Fighting!" I whipped my head to look at Yugyeom. My younger brother smiled softly at me as he left and closed the door.

My little brother was right. Be brave. Fighting, Jinyoung. Those words gave me hope. Hope that's all I need...for now.

👑❤️🍑

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜. 𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛.

𝙰𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍, 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎
𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕
𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎.

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 🌟

𝙾𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝙸'𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔
𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚖𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛-𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚜, 𝚏𝚘𝚛
𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜.